Easter

— What are you two doing? — You asked, yawning and eyeing Phipps and Violet as you entered kitchen for a snack.

— Easter is coming, so we're painting eggs, — Phipps said without stopping his work.

— Actually I may join after eating something, — You yawned again.

— Ah! I heard words „join" and „eating". If someone is going to eat something, I don't mind to joining them. — Grey stormed in the kitchen, smirking, his eyes looked kinda sparkly and you could tell that he was dreaming about devouring whole kitchen.

— Here he goes, — You sighed and added a bit more loudly, — Yes, I wanted to eat something, you can join me just don't eat everything. — You whispered the last part.

— NOT MY MASTERPIECES! — Violet hissed, covering the basket of eggs with his body like a very large, broody Gothic hen.

— This guy is no fun, — Grey pouted, approaching Phipps to snatch eggs from his basket, — Mind if I...

— No. — Phipps glared at him, repeating Gregory's movement.

— Come on! You can't eat this much alone, you should share. — Grey whined.

— These aren't supposed to be eaten till Easter. Go and eat something else. — Phipps sighed.

— What is going here? — Ciel entered kitchen, suspiciously eyeing Phipps and Violet.

— Ah! Didn't you know? From now on you should do broody hen stance, otherwise you can't enter the kitchen, — You cackled, thinking that it would look more funny than phoenix stance thing.

— You have to be kidding me! — Ciel growled.

— No, she is not kidding. — Grey bit his lip to not to laugh.

— Yes, they're saying truth. — Gregory nodded excitedly.

— Fine. I'll just call Sebastian and he'll bring me food. I'm so not going to do IT.

— Where is he? — You asked. He was supposed to be in the kitchen, since it was early morning.

— Still searching for spells. I hope he isn't slacking off and watching cat videos or worse, chasing cats... — Ciel's stomach growled loudly.

— Then you shouldn't stop him from doing important things. Come on, do it just once. — You said.

— Alright. — Ciel did broody hen stance, because he was very hungry and also wanted Sebastian to find spell as soon as possible.

— Ooh! Your expression was priceless! So grumpy, like a hen which would kill anyone who would dare to approach it's eggs... — You smirked.

— Not really, hen wouldn't look so humiliated, — Violet shook his head.

— But his face is just as red as that of an angry hen. — Grey added.

— SHUT UP! — Ciel grabbed the food and stormed out of the kitchen.

— Hey I'm sorry! We didn't mean to bully you or something, it was just a joke. — You screamed, so Ciel could hear. — Geez, that kid is too sensitive.

Time skip brought to you by broody hen stance

— So, you still weren't able to find spell? — Ciel frowned.

— I will do everything and find it sooner or la...

— At least we'll spend this Easter more calmly, — Ciel said, interrupting his butler, — Good thing Elizabeth is not here and we won't be forced to wear...