Christmas

I'm very sorry for the last chapter and the way I jumped from Halloween right to Christmas but well, shit happens. Even though I still do not feel like writing, I will try my best to finish this.

Merry Christmas! ^u^ (even though it's a bit early)

⛄ ⛄ ⛄

Christmas morning wasn't as noisy as you expected it to be. You woke up. Something was off. The fact that you woke up on your own was quite odd itself, usually it was Sebastian who was waking you up, that's why you were scolding him, throwing pillows at him and calling an annoying alarm clock. Sometimes it was Grey, poking the hell out of you to whine about different stuff, though you weren't throwing pillows at him anymore, because once he got mad and started pillow fight, which resulted both of you to get covered in feathers. What made it worse was Phipps's chicken, it decided that you and Grey were it's parents and began chasing. At the end the chicken let out a loud, miserable chirp when it's parents entered different rooms and it couldn't chase both of them anymore. Today everything was different. you were expecting that at least one of them would wake you up to give you a gift or at least say merry Christmas, but you were alone. You looked around. Yes, you definitely woke up on your own. House was strangely quiet. You get out of the room.

— Merry Christmas! I liked your gift! — Your mother was standing next to the large Christmas tree, wearing the necklace you gave her.

— I'm glad, — You picked up her gift that was under the tree along with your 9 untouched gifts, — Mom, have you seen anybody after last evening?

— No, I haven't seen anyone after Sebastian finished decorating house... do you like my gift?

— Oh, — You quickly unwrapped it and found bracelet, — Yeah, it's cool, thanks! I'll go, find them. Maybe they left a letter or something.

You left and knocked on everyone's doors but nobody was home. You couldn't see a single letter anywhere, nor you could remember that they said that they had to leave. How could they do this to you? Then one horrible idea hit your mind like a truck. What if they returned? No way. Why did this happen? And why did this happen now?

You sat down on the floor and started crying.

— What's wrong?

You looked up to see Ciel.

— Ciel!!! Everyone disappeared but you!!! — You cried out, glomping him, — Where were you?

— I was taking a shower... I thought you were crying because we didn't give you gifts. Everyone left to get presents.

— Couldn't they do it earlier? — You asked, relieved and stepped back, a bit surprised that Ciel didn't start struggling to get free.

— They needed time to think what to choose.

— Let me guess; you ordered your butler to pick gifts instead of you, that's why you're the only one who's home. I was so scared! I thought that everyone disappeared.

— Returning would be the best gift I could receive, — He sighed, — It is annoying to see how glad you are because we are stuck.

— Grumpy as always; talking about gift — go and unwrap my gift, I want to know if you'll like it or not.

— No, thank you. We all decided to not to take gifts until we will be able to offer something in exchange.

— Ah, you can do something for me in exchange... let me think...

— No! I do not want to do something wicked you will think of; I will wait until Sebastian will return and I will have a gift for you. — Ciel sat down on the sofa like a boss and started watching most boring detective that ever existed.