Abduction

Ciel and Sebastian were whispering too much these days so you were afraid that they were up to no good. You didn't even try to listen, knowing that Sebastian could easily sense you, so you just hoped that they were just talking about Ciel's homework (Sebastian finally forced him to enter school, convincing him that he'd learn even more from future school) and grabbed simple shirt and ripped jeans to change and go to buy food, not feeling like wearing something special today (you did enough showing off with different outfits). Just as you stepped towards door, a white flash appeared next to you and grabbed your legs.

— What the?! — You exclaimed, looking down to see Phipps sewing your jeans, obviously not realizing that it was supposed to be ripped.

— Now it looks better, — He said, finishing his work.

— Uhh... — You stared down at your pants to see embroidered flowers on it, — Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't...

You bit your lips and looked at him to see if you've accidentally hurt his feelings with your comment, but he didn't look like he heard anything. He was backing away slowly, with a blush on his face.

— Umm, are you okay, Charles?

— I... I touched... your legs... This is so awkward! I acted on instinct to fix your trousers... I shouldn't have done that... what makes it worse is, that you're supposed to get married to a friend of mine... what should I do now?

— It's a bit too early to talk about marriage... besides it's nothing, not that we shared a bed or something... — You shook your head, making him blush more after hearing your words.

You went outside just to get grabbed again, this time by Sebastian.

— What is it? — You asked, annoyed that they weren't letting you reach the store.

— Young master ordered me to take you somewhere.

— Where?

— That's surprise. Please close your eyes.

— Really? What if I don't want to go?

— In that case I'll have to use force.

— What?! That's not fair! What did I do? Please call Ciel. At least let me explain if I did something to upset him... don't just drag me somewhere...

— What is going on here?! — Grey asked, stepping towards you two.

— Sebastian is dragging me somewhere! Help! — You whined, hoping that Sebastian wouldn't mess with him.

— What?! Butler!!! What are you trying to do to my future fiancée?!

— Allow me to explain, — Sebastian let go of you to whisper something in Grey's ear.

— Ah... I see... fine, but keep your filthy hands off her, I'll carry her, — Grey nodded.

— Wh... — You exclaimed when Grey caught you in his surprisingly strong arms. You've never felt so betrayed, — What the hell?!

— Do not panic, you'll like it. — Grey smiled cheerfully.

— Just what the hell are you two planning? I'm about to get wrong idea, — You mumbled, making Sebastian smirk.

— You're going to get something pleasant... but not that pleasant. — The demon commented.

You were stuffed in taxi, between Charles and Sebastian.

— Cool, you even bribed taxi driver to kidnap me, — You whined, stepping on Sebastian's shoe as hard as you could.

— Close your eyes, — He answered calmly, you couldn't tell whether he felt something or not.