Halloween

You were awoken by continuous pokes.

— Darling we need to discuss something! — Grey cooed innocently as soon as you opened your eyes.

— What the hell are you doing in my bedroom? Or why did you wake me up? — You groaned, blinking few times to give an intruder proper death glare.

— I thought we were done decorating house... that creepy guy and butler are decorating house with creepy stuff! — He whined.

— You woke me up for that?! That could wait... and you could at least wake me up more gently... — You groaned again, hitting him with pillow, which he didn't consider painful enough to dodge, — Yes, we are done decorating house... those are temporary decorations for Halloween. I asked Gregory to help, then I asked Ciel to tell Sebastian to help Gregory since he still needs to rest. Are you satisfied? Get the hell out and let me sleep!

— I was thinking about waking you up with a kiss, but I thought that you'd get wrong idea and panic... And no, I'm not satisfied! Why was your bedroom door open?! House is full of men!

— Because I do not want some idiot to break window or door whenever he'll need to see me. I'm only closing it when I'm changing.

— That's mean.

— You know what's mean? When some idiot wakes you up so early for trivial matters! — You said, hitting him with pillow again.

— You know what? That guy is a bad influence on you, — He said before grabbing other pillow and hitting you.

— Hey bitch, you shouldn't hit a lady! — You whined, covering your face with your hands.

— If I'm a bitch, doesn't that make me a lady too? — He asked, hitting again, harder.

— Careful, you're going to fill room with feathers... — You stood up, yawning, since you didn't feel like continuing sleep after all this chaos.

— Where are you going? Fight me! — Grey cried out, pouting.

— Not now; I need to check costumes and make sure that we have suitable food for party.

— I'll help you with that!

— No, you can't eat that food till midnight... eat something else!

— I believe I didn't mention eating, — He said, pouting again.

— Helping, eating, call it whatever you want, I aware of your intentions, — You shrugged, leaving room.

— We finished decorating! — Gregory stated proudly, freaking the hell out of you and Charles who was following you.

— Ah! Cool. Don't just appear out of nowhere! — You praised him.

— Why? We are supposed to be scary today... right?

— I guess so...

Three of you jumped because of high pitched scream.

— Violet! Did you really have to decorate house with real spider webs?! How did you even... — Edgar stormed in the corridor where three of you were. He had spiderwebs entangled in his hair and he looked very, very unamused.

— I do not know; I said that it would be great and Mr. Michaelis brought and attached them almost everywhere. We didn't intend to catch such a large butterfly.

— This isn't funny! Look! My hairstyle is ruined!

— You're being overdramatic, Redmond.

— Am I?! I have photo shoots in an hour!!! How will I manage to wash my hair, dry, comb and fix my hairstyle without being late?