Night

— Combing time. Come here, Raven! — You called out.

Raven hurried to you. It's fur wasn't very long so you finished combing pretty soon.

— Come, Pirate!

— „What? You're going to use same comb that you used on my butler?! At least clean it first!"

— „My fur is clean, young master, you don't need to pick your nose so much... what a spoiled brat" — Raven mumbled.

— „Sebastian, I'm not a deaf. My bunny ears are quite sensitive."

— „My bad. I apologize, young master." — Raven walked away.

— „Where are you going, Sebastian?"

— „I'll examine their books, maybe I can find spell that can help us. You stay here and be obedient. If she'll decide to find me, distract her."

— „Fine. At least we have a plan now." — Pirate let you comb it's fur.

— Grey!

— „Will you feed me after that?"

— Stop licking your lips like that and come! You don't have to eat so often.

— „Hm. Don't tell me what to do, woman!" — Grey jumped on your lap and you began to comb it's long, soft fur.

— Cotton!

— „I already combed my fur with my claws."

— Hmm I guess your fur doesn't look messy anyway. Fine. Come to me, Goth.

Goth jumped on the bed but it was too high for it and it had to balance itself with claws to not to fall down, however, it's limbs were too weak. You managed to catch it before it could get hurt.

— Poor thing, — You hugged it to make it feel secure and calm down, then started to comb it's fur. Goth shivered when you touched it's limbs and you observed it, — Hmm, what happened to your skin? It looks like someone was torturing you using needles, or you were test subject or something. How could they treat a tiny kitten such as yourself like that?!

— „Please be quiet, I don't want my friends to know it." — Goth meowed quietly, quickly shook it's head and stared at you wide eyed.

— It's alright, you're safe with me, — You softly caressed it's small forehead, — Come, Muscle.

— „Messy hair is fine for a superstar, I'm good."

— I said, come! — You stood up and grabbed it, before sitting down on the bed again and combing it's fur. It shivered as well when you touched it's limb. — Huh? A bite mark? Looks like you get in fights. Dull!

— „There's no way I'll jump on lady's bed, especially when she's sitting on it. I'm not even wearing clothes! Stay away from me!" — Dull ran away and hid under the closet.

— „My my, Lawrence. You're not used to being around women even though you have so many sisters." — Barbie rolled it's eyes.

— „This one definitely isn't my sister."

You've pulled Dull's tail and it hissed but didn't try to scratch or bite you. You combed it's fur and called Barbie.

Barbie was purring during combing process and gave you disappointed glare when you stopped.

— Why are you looking at me like this? I don't know what did I do. Did I pull your hair too roughly during combing?

— „I need a ribbon. Give me a ribbon, don't you have any? What's wrong with your sense of style? Can't you tell that it would look amazing on me?"