Choices

You opened your eyes, seeing messy white locks.

— Huh? — You remembered just now that you gave Grey permission to sleep next to you. Hell, he surely wasn't a bad sight to see first after waking up, actually he hooked pretty cute during sleep, his faint mumbles were making him look funny. You tried to move, but he was holding you tightly, — Psst! Wake up, Charlie! Let go of me, otherwise I'm gonna wet my bed.

— No... I want hug. Ghosts will get me... and what if I'll turn into a rabbit again? No, no, no... I want to go home... but I like it here too... I know! I'll take Y/N with me, when I'll figure out how to return. I'll just kidnap her if she won't follow me...

— Huh! I said wake up and let go of me, you egoistic jerk! — You poked him, smiling at his annoying yet cute and funny words. He didn't move.

— This is bad, — You said, pushing him away with all your might.

— Ouch! — He felt himself falling down from a bed and opened his eyes wide, grabbing you and blanket to stay still but his heavy stomach won and both of you fell down along with blanket. Luckily you fell on the blanket, but you still couldn't avoid him falling on top of you.

— Ugh you heavy piece of sh... — You groaned, rolling and moving on top of him, — Phew... my whole body hurts.

— It serves you right! Why did you do that? I thought that ghost attacked me! Also, get off me, I'm supposed to be on top!

— Wh... you pervert!!! — You froze, blushing madly.

— I'm not pervert! Blame yourself for seducing me with a bath and food!

— Jerk! You were the the one who was seducing me with chocolate!

— I'm just joking, alright? Don't get mad at me again... you are too short tempered, be more easy on your betrothed!

— You're not my betrothed!

— That's just a matter of time.

The door opened, probably because everyone could hear faint thud when both of you fell down.

— Y/N! Why are you f***ing that guy on the floor? Move to the bed, you'll catch cold!

— MOM!!! I'm not... — You protested, your face burned with embarrassment as you looked at her just to see everyone staring at you two.

— Wha... she's doing what to me?! — Charles screeched, moving away from you, — Hey! Nobody's going to do that to me!!! I'm supposed to do it to her after our marriage!

He mumbled, blushing fiercely. Your face turned redder than Edgar's eyes.

— An earl and a commoner? This is ridiculous. — Ciel rolled his eye(s).

— I highly suspect that child can teach me what will I do with my life! Besides she can become a noble too, that's not a very big deal.

— What were you two doing, anyway? — Phipps asked, frowning and glaring at Grey. — A first–rate butler should not get caught with a woman he hasn't even proposed yet.

— We just slept together, nothing more. I wanted her to feel safe after watching that movie, she was so scared... then we fell down, that's all. We didn't do something like that.

— Really, Charlie? Really? You were the one who was scared, trembling and glomping on me! That's why I allowed you to sleep with me. Now, can y'all stop worthless blabbering and get out of my way? — You growled, heading to the bathroom.

Soon you returned, everyone was still there besides Phipps.

— Where's Phipps?

— He left, he said that he wanted to collect some plants for his chicken. — Grey shrugged.