{5}

Minho began his trek back to his room to get ready for bed, his thoughts still stuck on the stranger. Woojin was right. It was weird to have a crush and not know the person's name, but it wasn't Minho's fault. The stranger wouldn't leave his mind, and he wasn't complaining either. The beauty had his full attention at the moment, he was the only thing that mattered and Minho had his heart set to get the strangers name. No matter what. The beautiful male had plagued his mind, and he was sure enjoying having this feeling.

"Hey Minho!" Jeongin's voice was heard and Minho stopped walking, turning his attention abruptly to see his four brothers, three of them were cheekily grinning at him and the other looking bored. What did they want?

"What?" Minho questioned, his eyebrow raising, his suspicions raising. They wanted something.

"A little birdie told us you have a lover." Felix teased, mischievously glancing at the youngest of them all, Jeongin. The youngest was smirking, arms crossing over his chest and his eyes shining.

No he didn't!? He thought, but Jeongin looked completely guilty and wasn't hiding it.

Minho eyes hardened, rage filling him, as he glared at Jeongin, the culprit that had revealed a secret he was NOT meant to know. "YOU!"

"Come on Minho, you should have told us!" Hyunjin whined, as he also was giving him a shameless impudent look.

"I don't need to tell you anything. It's my life, I'm allowed to keep secrets!" Minho spat with hatred.

"But we are your brothers!" Jeongin pouted, his arms falling to his side. "We are meant to tell each other everything!"

"NO WE ARE NOT! I DON'T WANT TO TELL ANY OF YOU ANYTHING, ALL YOU DO IS TEASE ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!" Minho raged, his hand flying around as the words came out before storming off.

"Minho?!"

"Leave him alone guys, let him be." Seungmin finally spoke up as they watched Minho stomp away, stopping his brothers from following the angry Minho. He'd surely chop their heads off at this rate.

---

Escaping through the secret passages of the palace, Minho found himself breathing in the cool, forest air. Looking up, he sees the bright full moon peeking through the branches of the trees, it begging him to follow it. He tried to clear his mind but couldn't seem to shake the anger hitting him at full force.

His feet led him through the forest as he complained about his brothers, mocking the words that came out of their dumb insolent mouths, he hated them. "'A little birdie told me you have a lover.' Ha, well that 'birdie' shouldn't have told you jack shit!"

The twigs on the ground broke as his feet crushed them angrily. "'You should have told us.' I shouldn't have to tell you anything, I. AM. A. GROWN. ADULT. I have my own life that is PRIVATE! Which means that you don't get to hear any of it."

"'But we are brothers.'" He mocked, his face scrunching up at the stupid statement. "Haha, where were my 'brothers' when our stupid father locked me up and kept me hidden for weeks. WEEKS I TELL YOU."

After the spurt of anger, and he calmed a little, laughter could be heard in the distance. Minho looked towards where the sound was coming from it, confusion coming upon his face. He began to follow it slowly, trying to be quiet.

"Yeah, because you're with me!"

Minho's eyes widened, it was people, and he moved closer to hear them better but stopped suddenly as an inhuman screech filled his ears.

"Hey! What the hell?"

Jumping, scared from the sudden noise, Minho stumbled out from the forest into clear view of the people speaking. He froze as his foot came into contact with a large branch making a big cracking sound. Oh crap... Well, being quiet just went down the drain.