{14}

Jisung held a crate of jewelry in his arms, squeezing it tightly as the heaviness began to weigh his arms downs. He huffed loudly as he waddled his way towards the palace with his invitation in hand.

Chan stood beside him, holding his instrument and grinned. "I can't believe you got invited as well!"

Jisung nodded, taking in the view in front of him as they both came closer to the intricate designed building. He couldn't believe it either. "Am I dreaming?"

"I don't know..." Chan glanced at Jisung before reaching his hand out and pinching the younger's arm. "Are you?"

"Ow!" Jisung glared at Chan, moving away from him. "What the hell?"

Chan cheekily stuck out his tongue. "See, you're not."

Jisung rolled his eyes and continued to walk. They both soon made it inside the palace and they stopped in their tracks as they admired the beauty in front of them. Sounds of awe left their mouths as they watched the hustle and bustle of the people around them working hard for the event.

"I've gotta go find the other musicians to have a couple rehearsal practices." Chan said, searching for any signs of a familiar face. "See you later!"

Jisung nodded and watched Chan leave before he himself went to find where he was supposed to be. He wandered a bit until he saw Jeongyeon and he rushed towards her.

Jeongyeon smiled as she saw the small boy running to her. "Oh good, you're here! Come with me."

Jisung followed Jeongyeon through a hallway and to a room where it held the ladies he met yesterday. They greeted him with a happy smile and Chaeyoung rushed towards him, linking her arm with his as soon as she was close enough.

"Jisung I missed you!" Chaeyoung screeched as she dragged him over to the middle of the room where a knee height table sat as Jisung struggled with the crate.

"Chaeyoung you saw him yesterday." Dahyun stated, sending an apologetic look Jisung's way.

"And?"

Jisung rolled his eyes slightly, trying not to make it too obvious and knelt down, setting the crate beside the table. He carefully lifted out the pieces of jewellery, sorting them out in little sections that suited each girl. "I have a few sets here for each of you to pick out, I had a hard time deciding which ones would suit so I just threw together the best ones that were made."

Jeongyeon sat down and looked over the pieces set out in front of her and played with a few before pointing at a particular set. "I like the yellow gemstone one."

Jisung nodded his head in approval. "I knew you would, yellow suits you as well as green but you already bought the last one that was made yesterday."

"Well I would have bought the yellow if it was selling at the time." Jeongyeon laughed.

"Is the pink one mine?" Dahyun asked, cringing inwardly as she didn't like that colour.

Jisung shook his head, reaching into the crate before pulling out an opal gemstone hairpin as well as a matching necklace and bracelet. "This is the one that I thought would suit you best. The pink one is Chaeyoung's."

Dahyun grinned, snatching it away from Jisung. "I love it!"

Chaeyoung glanced at the pink one, squinting at it before a grin appeared on her face as well and she giggled loudly. "How'd you know I liked pink?!"

Jisung blinked, bewilderment overcoming him as he looked her up and down, his eyes scanning over the fully pink clothing. "Uh? I don't know..."

"Guess what guys?!" Chaeyoung suddenly burst out, ignoring Jisung and giggled again.