{17}

Jisung looked between the two, his eyes going from one person to other his eyes wide with shock and confusion. Woojin stared at Sora and she rushed over to him.

"Woojinnie!"

"S-Sora...?" Woojin stutters, Sora becoming more familiar to him.

"It's been so long! How's your mother doing?!' Sora gushes, pulling Woojin in a hug, crushing him with her arms as she squeezed him tightly.

"She's doing okay." Woojin says, his eyes wide as he realised she was his mother's cousin.

"Look how big you are!" Sora exclaims, releasing Woojin from the hug and her hands went to his cheeks. "The last time I saw you was when you were four years old."

"Mum? How do you know Woojin?" Jisung asked, a puzzled expression plastered on his face as he looked between Woojin and his mother again.

"Oh Jisung, his mother is my cousin, he used to come around here to play when he was younger, especially when I was pregnant with you."

"Really? Why didn't you say anything Woojin?"

"I didn't know if it was the same Sora. You know, as I was so young, I used to call your mother 'Aunty Sora'." Woojin recalls fondly as Sora smiles at the now mature twenty-year-old male in front of her.

"Wow, my mind keeps getting blown away lately." Jisung mumbles, still confused with the situation.

"Come on you two, come inside let me get you some food." Sora says, smiling as she led them inside.

Jisung and Woojin were sat down on a couple stool near the wooden table and Sora wandered into the kitchen area starting to cook some food.

"This is so weird." Jisung mumbles. "How's this possible?"

Woojin shrugged. "It's a really weird coincidence."

"Extremely weird." Jisung agrees.

"I call it fate." Sora buts in, popping in front of them with some fish cakes and places them down on the table. "Snack on this while I cook the noodle soup."

Woojin quickly snatched a couple of the cakes and stuffed his face full and Jisung looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "Hungry?"

"Starving."

Sora chuckles, remembering what little Woojin was like. He hasn't changed at all... He's always had a large appetite when he was little and even now, he still has a massive appetite. Sora thought, back to the times with little Woojin and the times he constantly asked when he could meet baby Jisung. Now he finally has, all on his own.

*

Little Woojin pranced around the house, giggling loudly. "Aunty Sora, mummy said there's a baby inside your tummy."

Sora laughed as the little boy ran at her and placed his hand on her baby bump. "Yes Woojin, there is."

An awe sound came from Woojin and squealed loudly, his small feet pattering excitedly on the ground as he hopped from one foot to other before pressing his ear onto Sora's bump. "Hi fwiend, I'm Wooshin!"

Sora shook her head at the mispronunciation of his name and affectionately stroked his head. "Do you want to know what I named him?"

"YES!" Woojin exclaimed, grinning widely.

"Sunho, what do you think?" Sora smiled.

Woojin's eyebrow's furrowed, his lips pursing into a pout. "I don't like."