{23}

Felix slowly crept through the palace, manoeuvring to where he couldn't be seen by the roaming guards. Seungmin followed closely behind him, matching his movements and tried to be as quick as he could possible. They made their way to the outer parts of the palace where the prison cells were built and stopped just behind a wall, hiding behind it as they watched the two guards guarding it.

"Tell me why it has to be me again?" Felix grumbles as his eyebrows knitted together as he focused on how to get the guards away from their posts.

"Because you come up with dumb ideas that seem to work." Seungmin states before nodding his head towards the cells. "So what's your plan?"

Felix put a finger to his lips before he flicked his hand, motion for Seungmin to follow him and moved quickly to the side of the cells, making sure not to get caught. Felix scanned the area before his eyes fell on a few arm length planks of wood that sat out opening and he grabbed two, handing one to Seungmin.

Seungmin stared at it wide eyed before looking back up at Felix, whispering harshly. "What am I supposed to do with this?!"

"Follow my lead." Felix whispered back, winking.

Seungmin frowned as Felix rounded the corner and he regrettably followed behind. Felix ran at one of the guards lifting the plank up high over his head before bringing it down on the guards head, knocking him out with the strike.

Seungmin stared in bewilderment. "Felix!"

The other guard snatched the plank from Felix and threw it to the floor before grabbing hold of the prince. Seungmin rushed towards them and swung the plank, hitting the guard as hard as he could. Obviously it wasn't hard enough because the guard pushed Felix onto the ground and turned around, snarling.

"How come it worked for you?!" Seungmin yelped.

"You brat!" The guard came towards Seungmin and the boy backed away.

Felix got up on his feet and rushed forward, wrapping his arms around the guard and holding him in place. "Hit him again!"

"But-"

"HIT HIM AGAIN SEUNGMIN!"

Seungmin cringed, his eyes squinting as he lifted the plank up again and bashed the guard in the head again. The guard collapsed to the ground and Felix sighed in relief before reaching down, taking the cell keys out of the guards pocket.

"What the hell was that?!" Seungmin cried out, his eyes wide.

Felix shrugged before turning around and running into the cell block. Seungmin sighed and he too ran in, the four people locked away coming into view and he frowned. Chan was in the corner sobbing away while Woojin comforted him and they glance at the two princes as they came in.

"Changbin!" Felix says as he rushes to Changbin's cell, trying to find the key that went with the lock on the gate before he stuck it in. "We are here to get you out."

"Why?" Changbin asks, confused.

Felix opens the cell and Changbin step out, a frown on his face. "You have help to Seungmin find Minho."

"What?!" Woojin frowns as he moves away from Chan, coming to edge of the cell where Seungmin stood. "No, he can't come back!"

Seungmin sighed. "He has to Woojin, or else you're all dead."

"We can't let that happen." Felix says.

"Then let us die." Chan whispers, still in the same position as before and his face dull with no emotion. "Let Minho and Jisung be happy, they shouldn't sacrifice themselves so we can live."