{7}

Moping around the house, Jisung would sigh harshly every now and then as he dragged his feet. Sora noticed her son's odd behaviour and was starting to worry as her son had been looking upset more and more lately. "What's up with you, son?"

Jisung pouted before turning away from her, walking towards his room, his shoulders slouched and ignored her. Sora sighed, walking outside as her son had once again blown her off. Ever since he last saw Minho in the market place a week ago, he had grown accustomed to seeing his face at the most unexpected times and the bright smile that came with it. It was this past week that he hadn't seen his crush since that cocky act of his. He was upset and he found himself hoping, wishing to see Minho again, even if it was only a glimpse.

"Jisung, stop moping around. I know you miss your boyfriend." Chan grumbled from where he was stood, sick of seeing Jisung walking around as it was making him dizzy and he didn't like it. He also didn't like seeing his friend being sad.

"For the last fucking time Chan, HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND...Yet..." He whispered the last word, hoping Chan didn't hear but judging by the smirk on Chan's face, he did hear it.

"You waiting for him to ask you to be his boyfriend?" Chan chuckles, watching Jisung blush, his cheeks and neck reddening quickly. He couldn't answer, already imagining how Minho would ask him to be his boyfriend but quickly got the thoughts out of his mind. No, Minho hadn't come to see him and it seemed like he wouldn't at this rate.

"Chan, can you come here for a minute?" Sora called.

Jisung looks to Chan before giving a small smirk, he only thing other than a frown hat appeared on his face in a whole week.. "You've been summoned."

"Whatever."

Chan goes to Sora to see her sitting out in the warm sun, her brows slightly furrowed in concentration and thinking about ways to make her son happy.

"Yes mother?" She looks to see Chan sitting down next to her before sighing. "I'm concerned for Jisung. Where did the happy-go-lucky boy I raised go? The one that was happy just a week ago? Is it because of that boy? Do you perhaps have any idea where this Minho lives?"

Chan looked thoughtful before answering. "I don't know where he lives but I may have an idea. I'll try to find him and get him to comfort Jisung." Chan suggested and Sora smiled.

"Please Chan. Please do anything to make my son smile again."

"I will mother."

---

"Can you believe this?!" Minho exclaimed, his hands going up in the air, his anger rising with each word he said. "He won't let me out, once again he's keeping me from seeing Jisung!"

"Maybe because you won't cooperate with him?" Woojin muttered, his shoulders shrugging as if he was stating the obvious.

Minho glared. "I have been cooperating with him."

"Have you really?"

"Well... no, not really." Minho pursed his lips, thinking of ways to escape the palace without Changbin noticing, the annoying ass had been keeping him locked in since his last adventure that he took. Which meant he hadn't seen Jisung in ages, he didn't like that. He glanced at Woojin, turning on the puppy eyes. "Can you help me get out of here? Please?!"

Woojin sighed, his eyes rolling. "If you want my help, you have to start behaving or else you're going to get caught and the king will not be happy."

"I'll behave, I promise." Minho held out his pinky finger and Woojin accepted it with his own, locking the promise together.

"Okay, I'll help you." Woojin nodded, accepting Minho's request. "But isn't Jisung going to be upset that you haven't contacted him in so long?"

Minho groaned at the thought. "Your right! He's going to be so angry with me!"

"Why don't you apologise to him during the lantern festival tomorrow?" Woojin suggested.

Minho cheered loudly, submerging Woojin in a hug. "You're a genius! I have an idea, he'll surely forgive me then."

"Oh no, an idea? What are you up to now?"

Minho grinned, mischievously. "I need some money."

"Money?"

---

The king began his ploy for the event that was soon to come, planning on how the day would go. He looked at the selection of women written down on the piece of paper. "This is all there is?"

"Yes, sire." The head eunuch bowed respectfully as he spoke. "That's all they sent."

"Hmm... I suppose I'll have to choose when they get here." Taeho mumbled, reading over the list again as his he imprinted the information in his brain. He smiled as a few stood out to him. "But it seems like that the choice isn't going to be too hard."

"Won't the crown prince be mad?" The eunuch that stood in front of the king asked.

"How dare you speak to me when not spoken to!" The king shouted, making the eunuch whimper. "Leave!"

The eunuch rushed out of the throne room, Taeho sat back a satisfied look on his face. "Who cares if the prince is mad, it's not his choice."

*---------------*

Hello! Do apologize for the shorter chapter but this is basically a filler, the next chapter, we promise, will be much longer than this one. Please look forward to it!

Thank you for reading and we hope you enjoyed it!

Love from Zeera and AllyJ

(Edited by both of us)