{16}

"Minho? Are you awake yet?" A voice sounded through the quiet room, sounding like a stampede of horses to Minho.

Minho groaned, rolling over in his bed and snuggled into his bed, covering his ears from the loud sound. "Go away Woojin... I don't want to do anything today."

"Minho, it's not Woojin." The voice spoke and Minho felt a hand on his shoulder shaking him. "You need to come to your senses!"

Minho grumbled as he slid his hands underneath him and begun to lift himself up, his eyes opening slowly. "What do you mean?"

"Chan?!" Minho eyes connected with the owner of the voice and he fell back down in shock and all the events of what happened came rushing back to him, gasping as his head started to pound and his thoughts ran wild. He tried to stand up again but Chan pushed him back down.

"It's best if you don't get up, your head will get worse." Chan said and shook his head, sitting beside Minho.

"Is Jisung-?" Minho begins, a worried expression appearing on his face.

"Safe? Yes, he and Woojin managed to escape safe and sound, the guards have no idea where they went." Chan nods his head as he speaks and Minho sighs in relief, relaxing a little.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you go with them?" Minho ask, his eyebrow furrowing.

"Well I was going too..." Chan frowns.

*

Chan and a couple of musicians chuckled as they made their way into the room that was segregated for them and they all placed their musicians down. They had all decided that the king's announcement wasn't going to big so they all left to go rest for a bit until they had to play another song.

Chan sighed as he got bored after a while and made the decision to go find Jisung instead of just sitting around. He made his way out of the room and headed to the courtyard, his feet kicking on the ground as he hummed.

"Chan!!"

Chan looked up to see Woojin and Jisung running towards him, huffing and puffing. Chan became confused as he saw the prince's running behind them but soon they stopped and created a barrier to stop the guards that were following them after them.

"Woojin? Chan? What the hell is going on?" Chan questions, his eyes taking in the scene.

"No time to explain!" Woojin states barely stopping in front of Chan before continuing to pull Jisung along and they both gave him an apologetic look. "Come on run faster, Jisung."

Chan went to follow them but Jisung and Woojin stopped. Woojin shook his head. "You stay! You need to look after Minho while I'm gone."

"Minho? He's here?!" Chan uttered in disbelief.

"We'll explain later Chan." Jisung answers, giving a pleading look. "Please take care of Minho."

Chan nodded, confusingly and watched as they began running again and disappeared from his sight until a hand on his shoulder interrupted him.

"Come with me" One of the princes indicates for him to follow.

"Who are you?" Chan asks beginning to follow him. "Where are we going?"

"I'm Seungmin." Seungmin answers. "To Minho's room."

"Minho has a room in this place?!"

"Jeez you're that uninformed?" Seungmin chuckles, leading him to through the corridors.

"What?"