ten.

Best Day Of My Life

Once again Stanley walked me straight to my doorstep. I gave him a thankful smile and turned away to head inside until a thought crossed my mind.

"Hey Stan, would you like to come inside?" I shouted out to his retreating figure. He stopped walking and stood still for a moment before turning around.

"Sure. I'd love too." He quickly pushed his bike stand out and rested his bike down before walking over to me.

"Mamá! I brought a friend over." I walked towards the kitchen, following the sounds of my mother humming along to some old song on the radio.

"Just in time! I just took some cookies out the oven." I beckoned Stanley into the kitchen were my mother stood in her favourite blue floral dress accessoriesed with her pink apron with frills.

"Mamá I would like you to meet Stanley Uris." I grabbed his arm and pushed him forwards.

"It is nice to meet you Mrs. Smith." Stanley gave my mother a polite smile and held his hand out to shake.

"Oh please just call me Amanda. It's very lovely to see Lilly bring home a friend." She dusted the flour of her hands and shook his hand.

"We will be in my room mamá." I grabbed Stanley's hand and dragged him upstairs while grabbing a small plate with a few cookies on it. "And I'm taking these with us."

"Okay dear. Dinner is at six and Stanley is very welcome to stay." She called up after us.

Once I reached my room I slowed down and let go of Stanley's hand. I walked in and noticed all the books sprawled around my room.

"Sorry about the mess. Make youself at home." I started walking around my room picking up all the books and put them back on my bookshelf. Stanley walked over to my bed and sat on the edge. After finishing cleaning my room I went and sat next to him, an awkward silence hanging above us.

"That clown, you have seen him too?" Stanley said after seeing my sketch of Pennywise lying on my desk.

"Yes, I always see him after having a nightmare. It's like he is the one causing me to dream about my worst fears." I looked down at my clenched hands in my lap, I could feel the tears building in my eyes.

"I know what you mean." Stanley said rubbing my shoulder comfortingly. "I saw this woman from a painting in my father's office. She disappeared and that clown appeared."

I lifted my head up and stared at Stanley with shock. He rested a hand on my cheek and brushed away my tears, a blush soon took over both our faces. Hesitantly I leaned in closer, afraid he might not share the same feelings. There I said it. I have feelings for Stanley Uris. He started to move in closer until our lips finally touched. The kiss started out soft and hesitant, but soon it turned passionate and fiery, my hands tangled in his hair and his were gripping my hips tightly. I leaned back until my back hit my soft covers, Stanley followed and his body was hovering over mine. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him to explore. His lips moved away from mine and moved down my neck until he started sucking just above my collar bone.

"Dinners ready!" My mother called from downstairs, causing us to suddenly break apart. Stanley moved away from being on top of me and sat next to my legs, speachless.

"Wow." I said out of breath, Stanley nodding in agreement.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" I asked sitting up and looking over to him.

"If that is not too much trouble." Stanley said glancing over at me, also breathless.

"Come on." I pecked his lips and grabbed his hand, once again dragging him around my house.

"You know we never did eat those cookies." I laughed at his sudden comment and went to the dining table and sat down, Stanley taking a place next to me.

"Here we go, homemade pizza with fresh herbs from the garden." My mother said as she placed a plate in front of the two of us. "And do not worry Stanley dear I have called your father and he said that he will pick you up at seven."

"Thank you." He replied. "I completely forgot to tell my father I was here." He mumbled to me.

My mother came back through with her own plate and sat down across from me. We all started eating and light conversations were passed, mainly about school.

At bang on seven a car pulled up outside the house and I walked Stanley to the door.

"See you tomorrow, Stan." I placed a kiss on his lips and he wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss.

"See you tomorrow, Lils." He said after we pulled apart. Once he had finally drove away I closed the door and leaned my back against it, a huge grin playing at my numb lips.

"I saw that." My mother yelled from the kitchen. I let out a nervous laugh and helped her tidy up after dinner. Today was definitely the best day of my life.

A/N They finally kissed. This chapter was very heated. I apologise to anyone who does not like reading that type of thing.

Would love to hear what you think, leave a vote and comment.

Til next time,
-I x