bonus.

November, 1999

Dear Diary,
I am twenty three years old and I still keep a diary, I really need a life.

Today was magical and definitely the best day of my life, that is not an exaggeration.

It was perfect. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, birds were singing and everyone was happy. I honestly do not know how today could have been better.

After ten years I finally married the man of my dreams.

Mrs. Lillian Uris.

It has a great ring to it. And to make the day even better I got a phone call from the hospital confirming my pregnancy. Wow, this is really starting to sound like some cheesy rom-com.

I think the only worry I have today is breaking the news to Stan, who is currently lieing peacefully next to me, about the baby. We should name it Pennywise. If we did I think Billy would murder us.

Richie and Eddie are doing strongly even though both their parents do not support gay relationships but I think it is adorable. In my opinion, Richie is definitely the dominant one in the relationship.

Til next time,

- L x

January, 2007

Dear Diary,

My goodness! When people say motherhood is the best thing you can experience in life, other than sex, they were dead wrong. Third child and I think all my hair is turning grey.

Ben informed me earlier today that his wife is expecting her second child and I am so proud of him. He went from that awkward kid who could barely talk to a girl to dating the hottest girl in highschool and soon married her.

Richie and Eddie are adopting! I know I was just as surprised as you are. That sounds so weird seeing as how I am somewhat talking to a book.

Mike is doing great, currently working as a veterinarian. He went from killing sheep to saving animals. I am so proud.

After years of silence I got a letter in the mail from Henry. He is living in Canada and is married. Oh, and he has two children. I am so happy for him especially after having such a horrible father.

Not much to say about Billy and Bev, have not spoken to the two in a while. Should probably meet up with them both soon for coffee or something.

Anyway, I still question why a thirty one year old has a diary. Oh well.

Til next time,

- L x

June, 2017

Dear Diary,

It all started with a phone call from Billy, IT was back. Stan and I know we have to do something but the fear is still unsettling.

Stan took his usual bath, the one he takes when he is stressed, but after going to join him and finding him bleeding out from his wrists. It was horrible. He is currently in the hospital, alive.

I know he would not want me to go but I have to help. Even if it means I die.

Stan if you are reading this I want you to know I love you so, so much. No matter what I will always love you. Tell Patrick, Margaret and Rosalind that mummy loves them and she is doing this to protect them.

I love you,

- L x

SURPRISE! Okay I'll leave now 😘