eleven.

Can Only Virgins See This Stuff?

We all cycled over to Beverly's house after receiving a phone call from the obviously startled girl. Stanley and I cycled next to each other, passing playful grins and winks.

"I-I need to show you something." Beverly said as she ran over to us. We all placed our bikes on the ground, Stanley taking a little extra time to place his bike stand down, and gathered around her.

"What is it?" Ben asked worriedly. I walk up to Beverly and placed a comforting arm around her shoulders.

"More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie joked.

"Shut up! Just shut up, Richie." Eddie snapped, we all glared in Richie's direction and Beverly looked down embarrassed.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out that I had boys in the apartment." She said fearfully.

"W-w-w-w-we'll leave a look out. Now Richie, just stay here." We all quickly walked over to the stairs leading to the apartment.

"Woah, woah, woah, what if her dad comes back?" He asked, still standing where we just were with his arms open.

"Do what you always do. Start talking." Stanley replied back. I reached my hand back and intertwined mine and Stanley's fingers, dragging him up the stairs.

"It's a gift." I heard Richie yell back before we all disappeared into the apartment. The place stank of nicotine and alcohol making me question how Beverly can survive living here. We all stopped in front of a door with a lock, the bathroom.

"In there..." Beverly looked fearfully at the door handle, hands shaking as she slowly reached for it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see." She replied, glancing back at me. I placed my other hand on her shoulder and gave it a slight squeeze.

"Great, bringing us to the bathroom. You know that 89% of accidents occur in the bathroom and kitchen. And that's where all the bacteria and fungi are... and it's not a hygienic place." Eddie ranted. Beverly turned the door handle and pushed the door open. I gasped at the slight in front of us, the whole bathroom was soaked in blood.

"I knew it." Eddie spoke. I took a step back and leaned against Stanley's tall frame. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you see it?" Beverly asked as Eddie gagged at the sight.

"Yes." I answered for all of us. "What happened in here?" I questioned looking over at Beverly.

"My dad couldn't see it, I thought that I might be crazy." Beverly said.

"Well if you're crazy, then we are all crazy." Eddie spoke, finally stopping his gagging noises.

"We c-c-c-can't leave it like this." Bill said, glancing at us all with eagerness. His eyes stopped on Stanley and I and a smirk overtook his face. "I'm guessing he f-f-finally admitted to y-you." Everyone's eyes darted over to Stanley and I causing me to bury my face into his shoulder with embarrassment.

"Let's just go clean a bathroom." I mumbled. Beverly quickly showed us all where the cleaning supplies were and we all got to work. Stanley cleaned the windows, Bill and Ben cleaned the floor, Beverly cleaned the mirror, sink and toilet, Eddie and I cleaned the walls. It took us a few hours but we finally finished. Eddie, Stanley and I all walked out the house with bin bags filled with bloody rags. We walked down the stairs and dumped them in the bins.

"Finally." I turned around and saw Richie walking over to us. "What took so long?" He placed an arm over my shoulder and I watched as Stanley's face lit up with anger.

"We had to clean the bathroom, it was covered in blood. Like every inch of the bathroom was blood." I answered taking Richie's arm off me and walking over to Stanley and placing a light kiss on his lips. He glanced over to Richie's shocked face and grabbed my hips, leaning in for another, more passionate kiss.

"Woah, when did that happen?" He asked, looking absolutely flabbergasted.

"We only found out earlier today." Beverly said as she and Bill walked down the stairs, Ben slightly in front of them. Stanley and I just smirked at each other. We all grabbed our bikes and walked down the street with them next to us. Richie, however, decided he want to ride his, around us.

"I love being your personal doorman. Really could you idiots have taken any longer?" Richie asked sarcastically, earning a glare from all of us and multiple "shut ups".

"Oh okay, trash the trash mouth, I get it." Richie snapped back. "Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor imagining that her sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween."

"She didn't imagine it. I s-s-s-saw something too." Bill stated causing us all to stop, in the middle of the road.

"You saw blood too?" Stanley asked glancing over to me, I shook my head in denial.

"Not blood, I saw G-g-Georgie. It seemed so real, I mean it seemed like him but there was this..." Bill trailed off. I looked up from staring at my feet. "A clown." I finished for him. I noticed most of the others nodding their heads.

"Yeah, I saw him too." Eddie spoke, we all looked each other with a fearful look.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richies obnoxious voice spoke.

A/N Newest chapter is out Losers! Vote and comment, as I would love to hear how you are finding the fanfiction so far 😘

Til next time,
-I x