fifteen.

One, Two, Three

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks." Richie complained as Bill, Eddie, Richie and I walked into the crumbling house.

"You still would have pulled the short straw then." I smirked over at Richie. He stopped and stared at me wide eyed.

"You wanna check?" He recovered from his state of shock, his hands reaching down to unzip his trousers.

"I believe you." Eddie mumbled, grabbing Richie's wrists to stop him from flashing us. "I can smell it."

"Richie's dick?" I looked confused at Eddie, furrowing my eyebrows slightly.

"Don't breathe through your mouth." Richie said, glancing around the old house.

"How come?" Eddie started wandering into a random room.

"Cause then you're eating it." I quickly threw my hand over my mouth, letting out a groan of disgust. Richie walked off into a room on the opposite side as Eddie, grabbing a piece of paper from a random tree growing from the ceiling.

"What?" Bill asked as we all followed Richie into the room.

"It, it says I'm missing." Richie choked on his words, the fear taking over.

"Y-y-y-you're not missing, Richie." Bill said, standing next to Richie and reading the poster.

"Then why's it say it there, it's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face..." Richie started freaking out, crunching up the paper slightly.

"Calm down, this isn't real." Bill tried to calm him down. I carefully rubbed Eddie's back as he took another breath of his inhaler.

"That's my name, that's my age, that's the date..." Richie screamed, his fear getting worse. My heart broke at the scene in front of me, the usually calm, sarcastic Richie seeming so broken.

"This isn't real, Richie." Bill snatched the poster out of Richie's hand and threw it to me. I glanced at it and saw how accurate it was.

"What the fuck? It says I'm missing." Richie gripped Bills shirt tightly. "Am I missing? Will I disappear?"

"Take it easy. Look at me, Richie. Look at me." Bill grabbed Richie's hands and held them tightly, slightly calming down the scared boy. "This isn't real. IT's playing tricks on you."

"Hello?" A girls called out, her voice echoing through the almost empty house. "Hello?"

"What the fuck?" I mumble to myself, following after the boys as we walked towards the stairwell.

"Help me please!" She called out again. We wandered up the stairs, all startled and scared.

"Betty Ripsom?" I ask, staring at the missing girl, blood dripping out her mouth as she lay almost dead on the floor. With a scream she flew backwards further into the room and away from our sights. I stumbled towards the room, the boys close behind.

"Betty?" I called out, hoping to hear some kind of a reply.

"She was just here. Where the fuck did she go?" Richie asked as we pushed ourselves into the room, no trace of Betty ever being here was seen.

"Guys! Guys!" Eddie yelled, we turned around as the door slammed shut, separating us from Eddie.

"Eddie, Eddie!" Bill twisted on the handle and tried to pull the door open. A loud crash could be heard as we all shoved our bodies into the door, trying desperately to get to Eddie.

"Eddie, open the door! Are you okay?" Bill asked, knocking on the door. "What's going on? Ed, Eds?"

"Rich?" I wonder over to the other doorway where Richie had just walked through, Bill trailing behind.

"Richie? Richie!" Bill and I ran to the door as it slammed shut, both trying to force it open.

"Rich, are you okay?" I ask as the other side of the door went quiet. Bill and I stepped back for a moment, observing it. Reaching forwards I twisted the door knob and it opened, a frantic Richie running to us was on the other side.

"Let's get out of here." Bill said after slamming the door shut. A random demonic laughter coming from an old mattress cut us off and a boys head popped out.

"You wanna play loogie?" Blood poured out the boys mouth and seeped through the mattress, rushing over to us. The boy started spasming before sinking back into the mattress, the blood turning into smoke. I snuck my hand into Bills and Richie's, the fear quickly sinking in. We turned around to get away but came face to face with three doors that were not there a second ago. Each had something wrote on them, 'Not Scary At All', 'Scary' and 'Very Scary'. Letting go of my hands, Richie and Bill dived towards the door that said 'Not Scary At All' and swung it open. I stayed standing where I was and watched as Bill reached in and pulled something, both boys soon screaming and running back out.

"Where the fuck where her legs?" Richie cried, grabbing my arm and dragging me away from the smokey blood. "What was that?"

"Th-this isn't real. Remember the missing kid poster, that wasn't real so this isn't real." Bill held Richie's shoulders and tried to calm him down. "Ready?"

"No." I held Bill's hand tightly and looked through the doorway.

"Ah, thank fuck." Richie sighed contently, happy that what ever was there is not now.

"Where's Eddie?" Eddie's scream of fear answered Bills question and we all ran through the crumbling hallway and followed after the voice.

"Eddie?" Richie called out as we burst through a door into what looked like a kitchen. Pennywises body was hunched over Eddie's body, his hand on Eddie's face.

"This isn't real enough for you Billy? I'm not real enough for you." Pennywise cried out sorrowfully.

"Holy shit." Richie mumbled.

"It was real enough for Georgie." Pennywise laughed, diving over to us. Beverly suddenly appeared and jammed a metal pipe into Pennywises head. Richie, Bill and I all ran towards Eddie, seeing the damage. Twisting around Pennywise stalked towards us.

"Eddie, look at me." Richie grabbed Eddie's face and forced him to look at him. I gently grabbed Eddie's arm and assessed the damage, a broken bone. Turning around again, Pennywise sliced his fingers over Ben's stomach before backing out the room, Bill following after him.

"We have to put it back into place." I look at Richie desperately, he nods knowing that I want him to do it.

"I need to put the arm in place." Richie said to Eddie, trying to grab his broken arm.

"Don't fucking touch me!" Eddie screamed, trying to back further into the wall.

"Okay, one-" Bill and I held Eddie down as Richie prepared to pop the arm back into place. "Two-" I glanced over and saw Mike and Stanley trying to patch up Ben. "Three."

A/N NEW CHAPTER! Sorry about the long break, writer's block, school work blah-de blah-de blah.

Luckily the book is almost finished and I will be posting a new chapter soon.

Til next time,
- I x