Adrienette

Adrien pov

*giggles* ahhhh, I could never be tired of listening to those beautiful sounds that come out from Marinette. Sadly, I'm not the one causing them. I have like marinette for a while. I know that she likes me back. I heard her and alya talking about me and mari's crush for me. What makes my blood boil and impossible for me to confess to her is that Nathaniel, keeps hanging out with her. I have ran out of ideas on how to seperate them. Nathaniel is being clingy on marinette like Chloe on me. I could tell Mari is a bit annoyed by this but is way to nice to tell him to stop being clingy. *whispers* hopefully not to nice.

Marinette pov

I swear if Nathaniel keeps being this clingy, I will leave Paris. I don't know what has been up with him, also Adrien has been acting a bit protective. He has been trying to get me away from nath but he just wont leave me alone. Why haven't I told him to leave me alone? Well, Nathaniel doesn't really have friends, he is... a bit lonely, and I feel bad for him so I let him hang out with us. With Adrien, its almost the same thing, just that he is a bit less clingy, but he has been trying to find ways to be near me. I have no idea what's up with these two.

Nathaniel pov

Ugh!! Why cant Adrien just leave us alone?!? He has been following Mari and I every where!! I just want a chance to confess to her that I love her, that without her, im... nothing. She is my light. She is my happiness. She... is my... every thing. "Hey nathy" "hey cupcake" I gave her that nickname. "What are you up to today?" " Marinette?" "Yes, nathy?" OK here goes nothing "Marinette, I like you, I have for a while, that is the reason why I have been hanging out with you recently, so... I was wondering, if maybe... you might feel the same?" I did it!! Yes!! I did it!! I hope she does feel the same. "Nathaniel..... i-im sorry but, i... I like someone else😞😞😞. I can only see you as a brother. I'm truly sorry" damn she doesn't feel the same. But I will respect her decision. As long as she is happy, I am happy. "Thank you" "w-what?" "Thanks cupcake for thinking of me as a brother, you don't feel the same for me, but, at least I held a special place in your heart" " nathy, I'm glad you're not mad at me, and I'm happy that we are still friends." "Bye cupcake" "bye nathy"

Adrien pov

He just asked her out, got rejected, and is still happy?! Ehh I don't care, at least my princess, is now my Queen. "Hey mari" "hey adrien" now my turn to confess. "Mari, I love you" "w-what?!" "I love you" I was shocked when she just threw herself at me, causing us to fall over. "Oh adrien, I have loved u since I can remember, I'm glad you feel the same" this position was a bit awkward, and she was also moving her leg a lot, thing is, her leg was moving in a rubbing maner and her leg was ontop my dick. "You know mari, keep moving your leg, and you wont be able to walk tomorrow" its true I was getting horny. "Is that so, what if, I don't want to stop, what are you going to do about it?" Oh she does not know in what trouble she got herself in "tsk tsk tsk, you don't know in what trouble you have gottened your self in" "lets finish this at home... daddy..." "daddy is it now? And here I was thinking that my Queen was innocent, guess she isn't... which makes things a lot better" I say in a husky voice, thank the lord that we were in a empty room "lets finish this at home daddy"

Aaaaaaaaand... cliffhanger, (boo, boo) hey hey calm down I was nice enough writing a bit of what might happen in the next chapter, just a warning, next chapter will be a very dirty, sinney, and smutty chapter so prepare urself. Bye my little dirty jelly beans~