What is love

What is love

Author pov

Nathaniel and marinette had just broken up a day ago, because mr. "I love chloe" didn't feel the same anymore, marinette is in absolute pain, she hasn't been the same anymore, she stopped eating, and hasn't gone to school for a week, she didn't go anymore in fear that everyone would laugh at her, because Nathaniel left her for Chloe, the whore and bitch of the school, adrien was very worried but wasnt able to go visit her because his schedule was absolutely full, but today he was going to go visit her no matter what, Adrien was furious that tomato head would dare to do such a thing to such a wonderful girl, yes he's crushing on her.

Adrien pov

"Yes father I'll be back before dinner"

After I closed the door I quickly got into the car, trying to get to the bakery as soon as possible, I stopped to buy her some chocolate and a bouquet of flowers. Then making our way to her home. Once inside the bakery, I greeted her parents and went towards her room, when I got there I heard sobbing, I knocked on the door.

"Mom leave me alone!!!"

"Its me adrien mari"

I heard a stumble then some footsteps, and the door unlocking before I was received with a pull inside.

"Um hey mari... here... I brought u these"

"Oh thanks adrien"

"Mari how u been?

"What can I say.... horrible, I haven't eaten since we broke up"

"WHAT?! THAT BEEN LIKE FIVE DAYS AGO, GET UR CUTE ASS READY ILL BE HERE IN FIVE MINUTES"

Not even giving her time to protest I quickly ran out.

~minutes later~

"Marinette im back!"

"Adrien...... im really sorry but I don't want to go" she whispered breaking out and started to cry.

"Hey, hey u dont have to go"

"Ahhh what is love adrien?!"

"Ill show you"

"What-"

I then cut her off kissing her, "marinette I've liked u for a while now, and.... well..... if u give me a chance.... I mean u don't have, cause like u just broke up, but like-" she cut me off crying "aaannnddd there goes my speach"

"No no no Adrien. I actually am glad u told me.... I was crying not because I missed him, I don't love him, im crying because..... am I really that worthless?"

"Marinette...... youre anything but worthless..... u're the most amazing human on earth, and ur smart, beautiful, selfless...... and now im blabbering"

"Thanks Adrien, and yeah I would like to give u a chance"