Plain shirt

Author pov

Marinette was just casually sitting on he sofa playing overwatch in her underwear, and adriens white t. She was just waiting for him to come from work knowing he was stressed so she wanted to please him, but later on became to dristacted in the game to even notice he arrived.

"Hey kitten"

"Hey adrien, how was work"

"Boring as always and u know missing u"

"Aww poor baby, come sit down while I finish this round"

Adrien made his way towards marinette sitting on the couch, one round became two, then two became three and so on, Adrien was absolutely bored and he wanted Mari to give him attention, so he grabbed her and pulled her towards his lap. Marinette didnt make a big deal about so she just moved a bit to get comfortable, causing movement on Adrien's cock. He tried to stop the dirty thoughts from making their way to his mind, but he couldnt, so he decided to play a little, while marinette was focused on the game he opened her legs a little rubbing her inner thigh.

"Adrien what are you doing?"

"Nothing baby... just continue playing the game"

Marinette pov

Not thinking much of it, I decided to keep playing the game, later on I felt something poking my ass, knowing what it was I started to get wet, and wanted to tease him so I paused the game, moved a little on his hard on, got his hand and started rubbing my area with it.

"Damn baby, I haven't done anything and ur THIS wet?"

"Daddy~... just looking at u gets me all over the place"

He started moving his hand faster, I leaned my head in his collar bone, taking the chance to start sucking on his neck having the perfect angle. His other hand was under my shirt making its way to me breasts, his movements suddenly paused

"Mmm~no bra huh? Just the way I like it" he said before continuing to pleasure me, he later on stuffed his hand inside my panties, spreading my lips, before using his middle finger to rub my clit.

"A-ahhhh fuck daddy please don't stop"

"But that would make u cum soon baby, and we don't want that do we?" He whispered in my ear seductively while then biting my ear.

He then entered two fingers inside me suddenly making me gasp

"Daddy, daddy, daddy, pleeeaasdde don't stoop ahh..."

"Ill have to stop soon darling, im just prepping u for what's about to cum"

I slowly pulled his hand away, getting on my knees and unzipping his pants taking his Dick out. He then grabbed his huge cock slapping my face with it.

"You want this baby?"

I quickly nodded. Before he started to slap my face with his cock, rubbing it on my lips.

"*chuckles* look at that pretty mouth of urs..  hehehe drooling all over my dick, u want it.... take it..."

He grabbed my hair shoving his Dick down my throat, me deep throating him.

"Fuuck baby girl, u're so good at this"

He continued to speak dirty words getting me wet. His Dick started to twitch knowing he was close I was prepared for what was about to come. Until he pulled out.

"Not yet kitten, go lay on the couch and spread urself wide open for daddy"

I did what I was told and then he suddenly filled me up, making me moan loudly, he started pounding into me at an inhumane speed, and as if like wanting me to suffer he started rubbing my clit at a fast pace. Getting me near my end.

"Fuckf fuck fuck daddy im close, im so fucking close"

"S-so am I kitten"

After a few more thrusts he came deep inside of me, his warmth causing me to cum all over the place.

"Fuck kitten.... if everytime time ur gonna play overwatch and dress like that please play it all day"

"*giggles* goodnight kitty"

"Goodnight kitten"

Sorry for the short chapter, but ilywbyyeee