Ladrien

Adrien pov

I don't know how we got into this position, ladybug was on top of me and I was on the bottom. She kept grinding herself on me while I was trying hard not to moan. She took me by suprise when she started to tongue kiss me. She tastes pretty sweet. She took my clothes off all I have on are my boxers, she slowly started to take those of. Her suit didn't have a zipper so she had to drop her transformation. MARINETTE?! It was her all the time. I would have stoped this to get some explaining but right now I was feeling way to good. I then flipped us around, and started making out with her neck I pulled her shirt off and uncliped her bra, damn were those some double ds. I started sucking on one and I let my hand travel down to her region. She was pretty wet, I then started to rub her pussy over her panties. She was a moaning mess, I was tired of this, so I got her off the bed made her sit in her knees and stuffed my dick in her mouth. Her head kept bobbing up and down my dick, god was she good at this. I then carries her by the ass, wrapped her legs around me and pinned her to the wall I started to kiss her neck and slowly started to go lower, man was she wet. I took of her underwear and started at, while licking my lips looking as if she was the candy I have always wanted. I went down to her region and started thrusting my tongue in and out, she kept pushing my head begging me to go deeper. I picked her up and threw her on the bed and lined up my dicm with her pussy then I pushed in, she felt so good. I started to thrust in and out of her really quick, whole doing this I was sucking in her boobs and while later we both came and started cuddling "thanks Mari for the best night of my life, also for being the best first time" I whispered to her "no problem Adrien, I love u, good night"

Sorry for this short chapter but I was sleepy

Edit:sorry guys but it was like 12 I think and I was like really sleepy so I decided to end it there and I really didn't want to have a second part to this one shot so I just ended it there jm sorry I promise that the next chapter will be written with all my heart bye my little innocent jelly beans ~