Comparing

Marinette

Adrien and I were out on a date, since he's been really busy with his job and they gave him a day off today so we decided to go out on a date. We went to a cute little coffee shop that was recently just installed, it was really cute the theme was pink with black dots, when we arrived, it was a bit empty, of course its new, we quickly chose a table fairly quick, everything was going fine, until the waitress came

"Hello welcome to cuties bakery how can i help you?"

"Lila?? Wow its been forever how have you been?"

"Oh Adrienne im so happy to see you again! What you've been up to?"

They know each other? Well, lila was my love rival back in high school. I absolutely hate her, she always stole my crushes, typical queenka.

"Um hey miss can you take our orders?"

"Oh yeah im sorry, Adrien what would you like?"

"Anything you would like?"

"Oh i absolutely recomend u xxxx its amazinggg"

"Then I'll take that"

"Oh adrien's friend what should i order for you?"

"Umm im his- nvm ill take the same thing"

"Do you always copy him? Jeez isnt that annoying adrien?"

"Uh yeah sumtimes?"

"Okay well order right up"

Did he really just call me annoying? And whp is she to him?

"Adrien...you do see the mistake you just made right?"

"What mistake?" He said in a annoyed tone.

"You just told the waitress i was annoying to you, didnt even correct her about me not being your friend but your girlfriend, aannndd what the fuck is she to you?!"

"Jeezus fucking christ marinette do you have to always be all right up my business cant i keep a secret from you?"

"No you cant Adrien that's why we are married to not have secrets between us!"

"Lila wouldn't be like this..."he muttered but i was still able to hear.

I stood up and grabbed all my belongings
"If she wouldn't be like this, maybe its better for you to go with her, you'll have your divorce papers tomorrow morning,enjoy your meal mister agreste"

I made my way out, looking back to see if he was chasing me, but i wish i didn't look back...there he was laughing and smiling at her... I quickly went out and transformed before making my way home. Once i got home i quickly grabbed all my belongings knowing he wasnt going to arribe anytime soon i shoved some food in the guest room mini refrigerator knowing i wasnt planning on going out and risk seeing him for a lomg time.

~time skip~

It was almpst midnight when he arrived

"Marinette?"

~silence~

"Oh marinette stop beimg childish and come out you know i didnt mean it right?"

I didnt reply, after a while i heard doors closing after door, i saw the handle of the room moving but being stopped by the lock

"Marinette i know your in there, please come out, you know i cant sleep without someone being with me.."

"Call Lila maybe she'll help out"

"Come on marinette i didn't mean it, i wasnt in the right mind please come out"

"Yeah whatever night"

And now to start the show

Im so sorry for not updating this book but i had writers block and then im stressed up over the exams, so im really sorry and i know you guys domt deserve it but CLIFFF HANGERRRRR