Adrienette (part 2)

Adrien pov

"Lets finish this at home daddy" god I hope her parents aren't home because I really want to make her scream my name "lets go then, my queen." As we were walking Marinette somehow, kept touching my dick without people noticing, when we got to her house, there was a note on the counter. It was from her parents, "sorry hun but, we had an emergency in china and we had to leave as soon as possible, call me when u get home."

Marinette pov

  "sorry hun but, we had an emergency in china and we had to leave as soon as possible, call me when u get home." Yes perfect timing. Me and Adrien went to my room, I layed on my bed and Adrien layed his heaf right in between my legs. I called my parents, while I was telling them not to worry about me and that they should take their time, Adrien started rubbing my pussy, it felt so good but I had to stop him, so I smacked his hand off, and signaled him to wait one minute, oh he is getting punished for being a bad boy, "oh don't worry mom, I'll be fine yeah don't worry, 1 year?! Ok, ok, I'll visit u guys when I can, ok bye" its time!! "You, are so getting punished" he gave me a pout "but what did I do queen" I grabbed him by his color and cuffed both his hands and feet to the bed, "Marinette, let me go!" He said pulling harshly on the cuffs trying to free himself " remember kitten I said I was going to punish you" I pulled his pants down and unbuttoned his shirt. "P-princess what are you d-doing?" He was nervous, yes he is very flirtatious, but when it comes to having sex or any sexual touch he gets very nervous "just trying to get what you, and I want, I promise kitty, that after this you'll want to come to my house everyday" I started kissing and sucking his neck, giving him small hickeys, I kissed him from his neck to the elastic from his boxers. "D-dont tease" I was licking his tip over his boxers in a teasing manner, "*grunt* princess *moan* please just let me go and destroy ur pussy" "but I am having fun teasing u daddy" I finally took of his boxers, and took all his 7" dick into my mouth, he started to rise his hips trying to get more of his dick inside my mouth, "tsk tsk tsk, should I let u go or should I keep torturing u?"

Adrien pov

"Please, I beg u, let me go, I just want u mari, I want to make u mine, let me go, and I promise u won't regret it" I say begging her to let me go "ok then, I love when u beg me" she took off all of the hand cuffs, I let her lay in the bed, when I pounced on her all of the sudden causing her get startled.

  I started trailing kiss down her neck to her torso leaving a few hickeys. I want to see her breasts but this piece of useless material were protecting them, I crawled up to boobs, and ripoed of her braw with my teeth, then I started sucking on one of her nipples while pinching the other one, making her arch her back in pleasure, "*moan*fuck me Adrien, make me scream ur name in pleasure" "whatever pleases u my queen" after I said that I took off all her clothes, made my way down to her core and started sucking her like no tomorrow, she was pretty wet so I decided to make this a bit better, I thrusted four fingers in her "*moan*f-fuck adrien" after a while I lined up my dick with he vagina and entered her, I stayed still letting her get used to the feeling, then I started thrusting in her "fuck! Mari ur so tight, ur pussy is so good" I really am  glad to have a girlfriend who is perfect, beautiful, and a super hero, and the best part is that  she has a really sweet and tight pussy "*moan*h-harder adrien, faster!!" I went as fast and could, and whole thrusting really fast into her I asked "who do love Marinette?"  "You daddy"    "who?" I said pretending I dint hear her "YOU MY HARD DADDY!!!" we both reached out climax, I fell into of her my head squshing her left boob, "I love u mari" "I love u too Adrien"

  We cuddle and fell asleep, now all we need is Marinette to be pregnet, I propose to her, we get married and live happily ever after

Aaaand we have come to an end, don't worry guys tomorrow im going to try and make a ladynoir or ladrien smut chapter. Bye my little innocent jelly beans ~