Dear...

[This is like totally mystery and I think you guys have an idea BTW alot of mistakes her, so if u find alot of hers and Shes its a mistake my key board being and ass]

Dear....,

I never believed in love, friendship, trust, or anything that is related to that, I was a cold person, I was rude, never felt this way, I never tried to even make myself better, because I found it useless, I never wanted to be better, I like I how cold I was, until I met you, you changed my world, your smile have me hopes, your laughter gave me life, your eyes made me see the meaning of life, you made me try to be better, you made my life brighter, you made who I am now, thank you for arriving in my life...... thank you..... but not everything last..... we slowly started to drift away, we had less time together, I focused more on work and put you aside, we fought more, I always blamed it on you, even when I knew it was me who was at blame, I started having one night stands you knew but you kept on fighting for our relationship, I was cold towards you, I insulted you, I even hit you, you started looking weak, pale, thinner I didn't care.... but then you met her, she gave you what I stopped giving you, I saw how she made you smile, I heard how you laughed when she made a joke, I felt when you started pushing me away, slowly you started to hang out with her more, then you guys began as besties, later on you officially broke up with me, then you started dating her, I was alone and started to regret everything I did to you, I made you feel useless, I hurt you PHYSICALLY AND mentally, i'm sorry please forgive me...... after a while she broke your heart because you found out you were just a fling, you fell to depression, but I was there for you, to make up what I did, I started getting closer to you, I suddenly became your girlfriend again we lasted for about 4 years, then you told me that you didn't want me as your girlfriend anymore, I started balling my eyes out and started punching yiu, but you stopped me from crying when you started laughing saying "I want to stop being your boyfriend to move on...... as your husband" I remember hating you but said yes, after a 1 year we got married, then we had our first child, emma, after about a month, once Emma hit 6 we made louis, when Louis hit 3 we made adrien jr, *chuckles* we made 2 Boys and 1 girl, I was happy with the life I had, till I found out I had leukemia, I was shocked, I didn't want to tell you, I didn't want to hurt you, you seemed so happy and I didn't want to worry you at all, so I kept it a secret, u noticed that I was getting alot worse but never asked my why, I was hurt but at the same time relieved because I don't have to lie........ Adrien............ i'm sorry I kept it a secret from you....... but it you have this letter its because I'm probably gone, i'm really sorry but please take care of our children, protect Emma from heartbreaks, make sure neither of the boys become players even tho I doubt they will since that have such an amazing father Adrien..... I love you....

     Sincerely,

Marinette

You guys fell for it didn't you.... hehehe, so like I have a few drafts that I need to finish and I will later on so yeah, love ya❤️❤️❤️

 hehehe, so like I have a few drafts that I need to finish and I will later on so yeah, love ya❤️❤️❤️

Just a little smth if ur an army..... SARANGHAE ANYEONG