Lets get this straight

Plagg78

This chapter is dedicated to you. I hadn't been on wattpad for a while, so I wasnt able to go through my book... today I was... and let me tell you, this book is gonna contain shit about me ight, if u don't wanna know bout my life either delete the book from ur library or skip the chapter, I wouldn't have responded to your ass like this and would've just told u to leave nicely but u insulted one of my readers and I will not accept that, and second off boi! Just boi! U're saying u're an 11 year old, news for you darling no one gives a fuck, and I know I might lose sum readers for this rant, but ur being a FUCKING ass right now, no I didn't say shit like I was ugly cause I wanted compliments, im sorry if u do that, but just cause u do don't mean I do, I did a reveal, got compliments, accepted them, then got compared to my friend, again got compliments and accepted them again, I was going through depression AT the moment and tell awful about myself, but now I got through depression and think I am beautiful, and honestly the only thing ur proving right now is the fact that Im getting compliments while ur not, baby.. Ima be 15 on march, I am waaayyyy more mature then you, but u messed with my fucking readers so get the fucking fuck out!! I don't want ur salty ass to be reading my books, I prefer to hav: 10 readers, but for them to be loyal, nice, and not insult me, or my other readers, cause we're a family, and idc if once u read this book u became a part of it, I now disown u, so ill ask nicely, please leave my book and readers alone, and if u don't want to know about my life, either skip the chapter or simply leave the book alone, and please keep comments to urself, words hurt more then actions, and what u say could've killed someone why? Because they would've taken that to heart and commit suicide because another person just proved to hate them, so please leave, and never come back.... and my fellow readers please... we're a family here, I don't want any of u to fight, and im sorry but this had to be done....