Rockabye baby

Today I was planning on asking marinette for the divorce, I already had someone else. I didn't love her anymore. And I was done on making Alexandra suffer by seeing how lovey dovey I act with marinette, key word: act. I didn't want to hurt marinette so I always acted like I still loved her but I didn't. At least not anymore, we barely spend time together, and its her fault, because she never pays never attention to me, since Emma was born. And my secretary started to attract me. When I arrived home it was already pretty late. Marinette was still awake. I could hear her singing, so I made my way to our room, soon to be hers. "Marinette we need to talk."

"Sure give me a second honey" I walked in on her singing our baby to sleep. She was by the window making her eyes shine brighter, she looked so beautiful under the shining bright sky. When I started getting flash backs, about our first date, when I proposed, then I looked towards our marriage photo. I started to cry, regretting ever cheating on her, regretting the moment I ever thought about divorce. Just then I started realising that it was never her fault that we didn't spend time together, I was pushing her away, I started overworking. I fell to the floor and started to wailing, she quickly put the baby on the crib and ran towards ne, hugging me while rubbing small circles around my back.

"Adrien what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry.... i'm so fucking sorry. I shouldn't have let her in. I shouldn't have ever thought about divorcing...... PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!"

"Adrien.... its alright.... I forgive you, it isn't your fault, its mine, I wasn't giving you attention"

"No marinette, everything was my fault but I promise to patch up our marriage, I promise to stop overworking myself, and pay attention to my family. I'm sorry and  I love you