Adrienette (smut) part two

Adrien pov

I think carried her to our shared room. "Its getting hot in here don't you think?" I ask her, "don't worry I'll help you take this off" I looked down reffering to her clothes, I started to unbutton her shirt, then I made my way down her stomach taking her jeans off, I decided I wanted to tease her, I slowly gave her a long lick through her panties. I quickly undressed myself, keeping my undergarment on. While slowly grinding on her. She arched her back giving me the chance to unclip her bra. I started to kneed her left breast while sucking in her right nipple, still humping her I slipped my free hand inside her panties, pulling and rubbing her clit, in a teasefull way. "Adrien~, stop teasing~"   "What did you say kitten? Also quick reminder, adrien isn't what u should call me right now." "Daddy~pleaseeeeee~~~stop teasing me and just fuck me already!" I was almost at me breaking point but I didn't want to give up that easily, I started to make my way towards her...... (you know...... how do I put this, there is to many innocent children here,.... ummm... Fuck it) pussy his face facing her clothed heat. He ripped off her panties and instantly inserted 2 fingers thrusting them at at fast pace almost making her cum instantly. "Ahhh adrien harder." She was so close to cuming but her wanted to play with her for a while more. He scensed that she was close so to him feeling her tighten her walls, "a-adrien...*moan*i-im closeee." He didnt want to end the fun just here so her decided her wouldn't let her cum. "You cant cum yet" he could tell that she was about to burst. "A-adrien... daddy please."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnddddddd I have decided to make a part three. Sorry guys, (I'm so eviillll) but like I said in me last chapter gotta save the best for last besides I'm typing this while in school the bell is about to ring anyway sooo yeahhh I just wanted to post sooner and decided to tease u guys a bit...... Yeah Yeah I know you all hate me but oh well, y'all love my books so can't do anything about it... wahahaha😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
Byeeeee~~~~