rose

going out for pizza with joshua and his team went better than tyler had thought it would go. they all welcomed him with open arms and were respectful when it came to his and joshua's boundaries.

tyler stayed pretty quiet and stuck to listening, deciding to stay in his comfort zone, and he enjoyed seeing joshua having fun with his friends. it was a different side of his boyfriend; one that he liked just as much as the one he was used to. this side of joshua was more representative of the typical teenage boy. he was loud and rowdy and everything tyler was not, yet he still couldn't help the smile that crept onto his face at seeing joshua like that.

they ended up on the couch in joshua's basement, watching spirited away as they sat cuddled up in one another's arms. tyler was watching joshua intently. he really wanted to kiss him but he didn't want to distract him from the movie.

"j-joshie," tyler spoke quietly, successfully catching his boyfriend's attention. he cupped the light haired boy's jaw and leaned forward so their lips were pressed together, slowly moving in sync.

it was soft. it was everything pure and innocent; the essence of young love in its early stages radiating from one mouth to the other. the feeling ran through their veins and pumped into their hearts, a feeling that cannot be described without experiencing it firsthand.

joshua began to let his kisses linger, his mouth moving down a bit after a few kisses to let his lips settle over the slight edge of tyler's jaw. he placed light pecks over the area, scared of leaving hickies on his boyfriend.

tyler shuffled closer, only to find that he was already pressed against joshua as far as he possibly could. his subconscious got the best of him and he swung his leg across joshua so both of his own legs were straddled over the blonde haired boy's lap.

tyler pulled away and buried his face in joshua's neck, smiling at the way joshua held his waist with such delicacy and care. it made him giggle with joy.

"you okay?" joshua worriedly asked. "is something wrong? am i tickling you?"

"n-no," tyler replied. "i-i-i'm h-happy, 's a-all."

"good." joshua grinned and brought their lips together once again, picking up the previous passion and emotions in no time.

josh's shaky hand is brought up to tyler's jaw, holding it lightly while his other hand still holds his boyfriend's waist. he's small, petite, and josh wasn't sure how someone could be so awfully perfect.

well, to him, tyler was up on a pedestal beside angels. to him, he was so much more beautiful than any celestial being. tyler is a celestial being, and josh doesn't know how he got so lucky to call him his. yeah, he's still coming to terms with the fact that he deems tyler the one he loves, but he wouldn't change it. he knows how fortunate he is; he and tyler pull eachother up each and every day and josh is sure that's why their relationship works so well.

they're helping one another grow.

josh suddenly notices how heavy both their breathing patterns have become, tyler's eyebrows are pulled together and he's just... breathing. loud, heavy, needily.

josh wasn't sure what was too much, he pulls away.

tyler frowns. "am-am i doing some-something w-w-w-wrong?"