68

a message to my ex:

do you remember the little potted plant you gave to me so thoughtfully on Valentine's Day last year?
all of it's leaves have become food for the earth.
except for one.

yesterday i finally had the courage to cut it off. the ground rose and swallowed it whole before it could even flutter gently to rest. i sat and stared, watching it die. the same way i did with our love.

~ a (not so) peaceful death

i guess this is moving on.

________________________

Author's Note:
It's been very hard for me to write lately solely because we're coming close to the last section of the book. In all honesty, I don't want this to end because this experience has been so much fun. Of course, painting out my feelings has its highs and lows but this writing this book has truly opened my eyes to a whole new dimension of writing.
So first of all, let me know what you think of this book so far. It's currently ranking #39 which is great but I know I can do even better. So don't forget to vote, comment and maybe share (shameless promo)😂.
And second of all, I might be starting a new book and was wondering if you guys would be interested in reading it. And what would you like it to be on/contain.
And yes, it's more poetry.