Update

... *Clears throat*
I kinda just vanished without a trace, didn't I.
I guess I should've lead with an apology.
I'm sorry. Mostly to those who were promised new work from me. Writing hasn't been as easy for me since I finished 'men don't cry' and after several months of frustration with the quality of my works I came to the conclusion that...
I don't really have much else to say right now. Writing, originally, was a way of healing through expression, as well as a way for me to shine a light on the less than clear parts of my life and being as a whole. But, I'm 16. I'm a kid, who's an adult but more or less fresh out of the womb all the same and I've yet to experience and feel so many things that life has to offer. So, maybe this is goodbye for 4 years or maybe 20 or even forever. All I pray is that my words have mended your broken heart or have moved you into the first step of your healing process.
Before I leave, I would like to proudly announce that I'm currently in the process of editing 'men don't cry', as well as creating some original artwork and self portraits to include throughout the book with the help of a very dear friend and extremely talented artist, Ella Whelan.
We both hope to have the book available for purchase on Amazon, in paperback and ebook format by the end of 2018.

~ sleep well// insmniac