Camerons daughter (cameron dallas )

Cameron pov

As i was slowly driving down the street i look out my window and seen a little girl in sitting on the window looking out at the sky but she was crying ....i cant keep going i know i am young but im gonna get her she is perfect.

Logans pov

Someone came up and told me to pack because i was leaving. i walked downstairs and some boy said to follow him i was scared but i did i got in the car we talked a little bit. he was nice he made me feel safe and he told me his name was cameron but that i could call him dad. i told him i would when i was ready and then we were off. We arrived at this house that looked like a mansion wow.

Cameron pov

10 yrs old She was beautiful she had blonde hair blue eyes and white skin . we walked inside. "whos this cutie " Nash said. she looked horrified she backed up and ran to me hugged my waist tight."my daughter Logan " i said "coool so that means im the uncle" nash said. Logan calapsed and just started crying .i picked her up "its okay baby your okay i got you"i said as i rubbed her back i knew why she was crieng because her uncle . "hes not going to hurt you okay " she. calmed down "come on i will show you your room" i said i then put her down. we walked up to the third floor into my guest room i had lots of them. i pick this one because it was turquoise had a balcony and a huge closet plus it was across from mine. she lit up "wow" she said "you like it " i said "i love it " she said "well my room is right across so if you need me just tell me " i said "well im tired can i take a nap after i put my stuff away. " she asked. "sure whatever you like i will be down stairs princess " i said "ok " she said i then went down stairs to call my girlfriend sarah. it has been Two hour so i sent Sarah up to Logan's room to wake her up since all the guys are here and were hungry.

Logan pov

i woke up to some girl shaking me wow she was pretty. "come on hun Cameron wants you " she said and walked down stairs "okey but i wanna change first " i change into white Hollister sweat pants black Bailey bow uggs a black crop top with white letters that said young and a white Beanie that said #Yolo Swag in black. i know what your thinking well how can you afford all that in a adoption well my parents were really rich i already have 1 million in my bank acount and my parents left me with an emergency card which had 10,000 on it but nobody nows this because my parents made me keep it a secret they didn't want anyone to use me. im really smart for.my age because my mom hired a tutor for me so im a grade above where i should be. i walked downstairs ."hey princess you look nice " he said picking me up.i noticed alot of boys and i panicked i jumped off of him and ran to my room.i hid in my closet i can't do this i won't let them touch me i started crying so much i. could not breath.

Cameron pov

uhoh something is terribly wrong me and the guys chased after her but i told them to stay outside her door while i go in.Logan whats wrong i said as i picked her up. "please tell me she then nodded i yelled for one of the guys to get her a water and they sent Sarah . i handed her the water she took a sip sat on the bed then sighed "when i used to live with my uncle he used to hit me and beat me one day he brought his friends over they tried to undress me but i refused so they beat me he said if i ever told he would beat me so hard that i would fall asleep and never wake up that nite i called the cops and they arrested him and brought me to the orphanage " she said sobbing i picked her up and hugged her "i will never let this happen again i promise the boys are really nice and would never do that okay im going to put you in boxing so you can feel safer ok " i said "okay im really hungry " she said "Well then its a good thing your all dressed because were going to dominoes "i said "mhmmmm"she said and we all laughed

'get on my back " i said. as we walked downstairs i said " ily princess " . "i love you to dad.... i was so happy i cant wait to see her grow up......