Chapter#15

Logan pov

i woke up at 4:50am i ran to the bathroom and vomited i tryed to stay quiet but i failed because Hayes knocked on the door and said "are you alright "

i held on to my head because that terrible headache kicked in.

but i managed to choke out yup im fine.

i went back to sleep and when i woke up Hayes was gone i texted him but got no reply .

*a week later *

this whole week i haven't seen  Hayes i repeatedly texted him but hes ignored them all.

He hasn't even gone to therapy with me.

So its 6 and i asked dad if i could go penny boarding at the park and he said sure but if i get dizzy or something to call him.

i have been riding for a 20 mins so i took a seat at the bench.

I heard a girl laughing then i heard another familiar voice... Hayes.

i looked up to see him walking with some girl.

i walked up to them."are you kidding Hayes you ignore me for a week and when i finally see you Your with some girl "

"who are you"the girl said

"im his girlfriend "

"eww you are dating this bald bitch "

that really hurt my feelings i started crying i would have fought her but i just didn't i was to hurt.

i walked away i didn't have the strength to keep going so i called my dad.

he pulled up in minutes i got in the back since there was a girl in the front i was still crying though.

"whats wrong princess "dad asked

i took off my beanie and threw it at him

"your princess died "i said.

"Logan what happened "he said

"nothing i just want to go home "

"were almost there and this is my girlfriend callie "

"i dont care "

"logan"he yelled

"im sorry how about this"i reached my hand out for her to shake it when she did i said "hi im logan now im going to pretend i like you and i say your relationship will last hmmm maybe a day or two then my dad will be on to the next one so your going to leave me the fuck alone until then ok"

"Logan watch your mouth "my dad yelled while parking in the garage.

she looked back at me and grinned.

i gave her the finger.

we got out the car and when i walked into the house i seen the picture of Hayes and me hanging on the wall  i ran over to it.

i grabbed it then through it at the ground  and it smashed into peices.

i fell to my knees and cried.

my dad started picking up the broken peices of glass and i just ran to my room.

i collapsed on my bed all of a sudden that headache came back and i threwup all over.

.  i yelled dad as loud as i could but i was to weak it was barely a yell. plus im on the top floor there is no way he heard me

i tryed getting up but i couldn't keep my balance i fell to the ground and cried i grabbed my phone out my pocket  and called Hayes because hes the only one who picks up when i call.

ring... ring....ring...ring...he finally picked up.

"Hayes" i said into the phone crying

"babe whats wrong "

"Hayes i think im ----i threw up but this time i threw up blood.

"i think im dieng "i finally said

"baby im on my way just hold on okay can you hold on for me please " he begged i could tell he was crying through the phone.

"yes but stay on the phone please dont hang up"

"i won't i promise your strong you can get through this "

i vomited more blood .

"if i die before you come here i need to no something "

i heard him take a deep breath as if trying to hold back his tears "anything "

"you made me promise that when i get really sick i wouldnt die on you "

"correct "

"well if i when i break that promise after i die will you find someone that will love you as much as me"

"maybe but they will never be you so it doesn't matter "

Hayes pov

i finally reached her house when i got through all the gates and got to there door i rang the door bell like a billion times.

finally someone opened up it was nash i pushed through him and ran upstairs as fast as possible.

i found logan laying at the top of the stairs in a puddle of her own blood i picked her up bridal style and brought her downstairs and into the car i set her down she was crying in pain.

i ran inside and told Cameron to drive us to the cancer hospital.

i was in the backseat the whole time just holding her in my arms.

she vomited blood all over my shirt  but i didn't care.

she held on to my shoulder and said "im sa-sa-sorryy"she said it all studdering.

she started shaking uncontrollably and twitching oh my gosh she's having a seizure...

she stopped and started crying into my shirt .

"baby were almost there can you hold on"

she nodded.

*later *

she went into the emergency room.

they gave her more blood and medicine but that's all they could do because of her       severe case.

she was struggling to stay awake.

"babe you can go to sleep "i said to her.

"i don't know if ill wake up"she said

"you will trust me "i said trying to assure her.

"i will sleep if you cuddle with me "

"sure "i replied

i took off my shoe's got on the hospital bed and got under the thin white blanket.

i cuddled up next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and we quietly fell asleep...

*Author note*

sad update ...im not going to lie i cried... but if you comment a quote from this story i will let you ask a question on what is to happen next and i will answer....