Chapter#10

Logan's pov

so i woke up and put on my matching outfit.

Me and Hayes have been arguing lately

and we got mad at each other so he said hes going to the bathroom so he can talk to his mom to cool him down.

That hit me like a truck i have no mom to go to or talk to it just sucks i miss my mom.. i just collapsed and started breaking out crying. My dad came running in unaware of what happened.

He picked me up and i cryed in his shoulder wetting he shirt.

He brought me to his room and told the girl on his bed to get off.

She glared at me with jealousy.but went home . He put me on the bed.

i curled up like a ball my knees in my chest with arms wrapped around them and my head tucked in to my knees.

My kissed my forehead and said "whats wrong princess ".

i sniffled and lifted my head up looking at him with my big blue eyes "i miss having *sniff* a mom *sniff*but im glad *sniff*i have *sniff * you "i said he hugged me tight and said "im sorry but as long as you got me thats all you will ever need trust me "he said and i nodded.

i cuddled into his chest and drifted off. to sleep.  wow i could just die in his arms he is such a great dad .

*two hours later *

"Wake up princess we have to go to magcon soon "my dad said

"i think im going to stay im not feeling to good and me and Hayes are arguing and stuff so"i said

"did he say something about you not having a mom "dad said getting angry

"no he just said something about talking to his mom to cool him down and it made me realize that i have no mom to call or talk to and i miss having one"i said

just then Hayes stood at the door.

"you ready babe "Hayes said kinda irritated with me

"she doesn't know if shes going yet if she doesn't you stay here with her "my dad said not giving him an option.

"good because i really didn't feel like going anyway "Hayes said in relief

When they left i asked Hayes if he wants to take shots and he said sure we took so many that we finished the bottle we were drunk oh shit.

We were making out when Hayes brought me to our room he was leaving sloppy kisses down my neck then bang he gave me a fucking hickey.

"hayyeess my dads going to kill me "i said

"sorry babe "he said and pecked my lips . i smiled

"i love You "i was taken back by the words that just came out of my mouth.

"i love you to i always have but i never felt the need to say it "he said

it made me blush ....woah am i in love with Hayes grier....

My thoughts were interrupted by Hayes asking if i wanted to cuddle.

i said of course  but we got bored and drunk somemore...

while we were making out i gave a Hayes a hickey.

we started laughing but then the boys walked in and we had to cover it up

so i ran to my room to get me and Hayes a hoodie we put them on and walked back to the coach.

"hey princess you feeling better "

"yea" me and Hayes started breaking out laughing. one reason is because hayes whispered in my ear "much better with that hickey on your neck. "

my Dad looked at us puzzled .

"why do you have on hoodies its hot in here" he said

"were cold "

"mhmm well were going to the beach so go change "

oh shit....