Chapter#13

Cameron's pov

"this isn't right "i said not believing him.

"im sorry but it is we will take some  tests and things like that to make sure and to find out What kind of cancer she has and what stage shes at "he said. before walking away

i fell to my knees and cried. Until Nash came and stood me up.

"bro What happened "he asked. i sniffed and took a deep breath.

"the doctor said all her symptoms are cancer signs and that they are going to take some tests on her to make sure "i said sobbing.

"calm down cam they might be wrong and if they are right you can't cry if Logan sees you crying shes going to know something bad is happening to her then she's going to cry you have to stay strong for her just like she stayed strong for you "Nash said

i nodded and we took a seat.

"don't tell Hayes until i say so "Nash said

"why"i asked

"we have to know for sure and i dont know if he can handle it"he said

"well he better if he hurts her feelings i will hurt him "i said loudly

"ok ok"he said

*hours later *

Everyone is in the waiting room while im right next to Logan who is sound asleep .

She woke up and vomited. She was crying again because of a terrible headache.

The doctors told her to rest. She fell asleep after awhile. then woke up and repeated it all over again.

There was a knock at the door and the doctor was signaling me to come outside the room.

I walked over to him nervously scared of the things he was about to say.

"hey im sorry but we think she has a brain tumor  we need to give her an MRI to see where the tumor is and what stage it is at we have to do it now so if you would like to tell her do it now "he said

i have to stay strong for Logan i took a deep breath and walked back over to her.

i lightly shook her and her eyes fluttered open.

"hey so did the doctors figure out whats wrong with me"she asked.

i took her hand and held it in mine.

"Logan the doctors think you might have cancerous tumor in your brain they are going to take an MRI to see if there are any tumors "i said

she started crying i hugged her and said it will be okay.

then the doctor sent us to a place where they do the MRI.

*later*

when they finished they told me she has a high grade brain stem glioma

"WHAT is that "i asked

"it means she has a tumor by her brain stem so we can't do surgery on her and get it out unfortunately this tumor is a higb grade one which means that the tumor is almost fully grown and almost at full effect she doesn't have much time  but we can do chemotherapy and radiation therapy everyday for the next 5  weeks radiation therapy kills tumor cells with gamma rays but radiation therepy often causes patients to lose hair but that's all we can do im very sorry we will call and set up the appointments for everyday at 3:00 oh and a prescription for the headaches  "he said .

He then handed me two papers. One was the prescription and the other was the location of the appointments for therapy.

i told Logan and she was devastated only thing is i left out that part about her might be dieng soon.

We drove home and everyone was there with balloons and flowers and  stuff as soon as we walked in.

That only made her feel worse because she knew she wasn't getting better and she was afraid of dying even though i didn't tell her she already knew.

i helped her to her room. i told her i would send Hayes up after i told him.

everyone was sitting on the coach or around it waiting for me to tell them i stood in the Center .

"alright well Logan has a cancerous tumor in her brain stem they don't think she has much longer to live because the tumor has had lots of time to grow and it almost taken full effect shes going go be taking chemotherapy --

i was interrupted by Hayes breaking down crying. Nash hugged him as he cried in his shoulder."its okay bro she needs you now more than ever so stay strong "

Hayes nodded and i continued

"she'll be taking chemo and radiation therapy the radiation will cause her to lose hair"i said sobbing with my head in my hands

i could hear everyones sniffles and cries. most especially Hayes  .

Logan pov

while everyone was downstairs i went in my bathroom thats inside my room and shaved my hair off ...yup...its gonna fall out anyway so i might as well.

i put a Beanie on and looked at myself in the mirror i looked sick and not myself yet still beautiful and strong.

i didn't want Hayes to see me like this.

i layed down on my bed because i was so tired and in pain i just wanted to sleep.

i felt the bed dip and someone wrap there arms around me.

i turned around and opened my eyes and it was Hayes his eyes were bloodshot red .

"your even more beautiful without hair "he smiled man do i miss his smile.

I kissed his lips and it was such a passionate kiss.

He pulled away and sighed. "what "i said

"can you promise me something "he said while i turned around so we could cuddle.

"anything "i said.

"promise me when you get really sick you will fight and not die on me "he said.

"i promise you Hayes i will fight... i will fight for you...

*author note *

such an emotional update... tbh i cried it was super hard for me to right this because i had to do some cancer research but anyway i hope you read the next one...