Chapter#5

it is now 12:30 and im at Hayes house in his kitchen. his mom doesn't care im here because she already knows who im because of nash being my uncle and all.. and she thinks its cute that me and Hayes are dating.

The doorbell rang and Hayes mom opened up the door since i was in the kitchen so i didn't know this.

Hayes and me were talking and i was holding his hand.

"you wanna go get lunch babe "i said

"sure let me go get our penny boards "he said

then my dad texted me to get home now

and i told him i will come home when i want to because im mad at him.

he said either i come or he will come get get me.

i texted back come get me then.

while me and hayes were penny boarding with our hands intertwined my dads Corvette pulled up.

Out came Nash and dad. "both of you get in the car " Dad said

before Hayes could say anything i said "no were getting lunch "i grabbed Hayes hand whispered in his ear to start running.

we then started running but dad and nash were just following us they were in the car so obviously we couldn't out run them.

we finally arrived at Red Lobster and we ordered our food.

me and Hayes were talking when i asked him "so i wanna change "

"what do you mean you are beautiful now "

"i wanna die my hair all brown, get my braces removed, get my cartilage peirced,my nose peirced, "i said

"umm ok sure but how your dads waiting for us outside " he said while eating his crab.

"just call your mom and tell her to pick us up and drop us off at the mall"

"ok"

i texted my dad

me : dont wait because im going to the mall then im coming home

Dad:  whatever just hurry up and btw im going out with friends later so i wont talk to you till tomorrow

me: ok

*skipping to after she got everything done*

i showed Hayes and he said "wow i didn't think you could get anymore beautiful but wow i was really wrong "

i blushed kissed him then told him i need to get home.

when i got home noone was home as usual.

i posted a picture on instagram of me it showed my hair nose peircing and me smiling without braces i looked stunning.

but i cried i feel so alone without Hayes my dad would rather hang out..with some girl and drink.

i got up locked my door just in case he came home angry and drunk. i put in my headphones and just cried to myself.

Nash pov

so logan posted a picture on ig of herself and wow Cameron is going to be pissed.

i showed him and he said were going home luckily he wasn't drunk.

Cameron pov

as i walked upstairs i heard Logan crying and talking on the phone.

i knocked on her door. "please go away i dont wanna talk"

i really miss her smile she never smiles unless she is with Hayes ughh i dont want her dating him because Hayes is a bad kid and ever since they met she has been getting in constant trouble.

i will just talk to her tomorrow.