Chapter#3

*skipping to 6:30*

Logan's pov

i curled my hair put on a black bandea, a white  skater skirt with black polka dots and my black Bailey bow uggs.

by now it was 6:48 and i grabbed my phone walked downstairs and just before i reached the door matt caught me.

"where you going cupcake "he said . oh snap "um to the park " i said "does Cameron know " he asked "yup" .

"okay see ya later cupcake " he said "see ya " i said then left.

when i arrived Hayes was standing there with roses and i giant Teddy bear and chips ahoy cookies.

"awwe thanks Hayes" he set them down exept the roses he then got on one knee held the roses and said "Logan would you do me the honor of being my beautiful girlfriend ".

i bent down kissed his lips then. said i would love to.  i grabbed the stuff and we headed to the swings.

Cameron pov

we ordered dominoes. "Nash will you go get Logan " i said "isn't she at the park " matt said

"why would she be there" i said ."idk thats where she said she was going before she left"he said

"matt you stay here and wait till the pizza arrives nash come with me to go get Logan "i said

when we pulled up. we saw a girl on the swings sitting next to a boy and a big Teddy bear.

the girl leaned over and kissed the boy. i looked closer and sure enough it was Logan.  we got out the car and walked over to her.

"Logan Alexander Dallas who the hell is this"

"oh this is my boyfriend Hayes "

"both of you get in the car"i said

Logan pov

we got home and dad. said "go to your room and you aren't allowed to date Hayes ".

i stomped up the stairs and slammed my door. i started punching my punching bag remember i am in boxing i have gotten alot better though.

i heard a knock at the door so i opened it .

There stood Hayes with all my stuff.  we made out for a bit and decided were not gonna listen to my dad.

"i gotta go. babe but meet me at the entrance tomorrow and i will walk you to class " he said i nodded he pecked my lips one more time then left.

cant wait for tomorrow...