1| Shocked family

"Di, where are you going at this time? You know aakash marriage rituals will start soon, you would be needed there" Arnav stopped anjali who was ready to step into the car.

"I know chote. One of my brother was getting married and I want to thank God. Moreover I need to pray for your betterment" She stated fondly.

Arnav whined "Di..I have everything whatelse I need"

"Not everything chote. Still few things are missing, I know you realize what I mean. Don't prolong it more than required else it'll slip like a sand. And there's no use of crying over after that" She said affectionately

And like she said arnav grasped what she meant. Who else better than them know about time. They seen the cruelty of life within few minutes when their parents died. Happy in their bubbling world they hadn't realized there was a storm coming on their way which will turn their lives upside down and the ever chirpy anjali would experience depression and the introvert boy who stepped on his teen will be pushed to be a man in few days more than earlier.

"Chotte...Come to earth" Anjali giggled guessing her brother's thought which was quite opposite of what she thought.

"Ok then, come I'll accompany you" Arnav said gently holding her arms.

Anjali smiled gratefully, who else get the world's best brother like him. For world he is ruthless, cold hearted business man but for her, her chotte who was still her first child, who hears each and every shit of her even if he dislike that thing the most, who love her even more than anyone did, who does each and every thing she orders. Still now she pestered him for various matters he did everything without fail, yeah he sulk sometimes.. likewise she wish a thing now which will bring happiness to his life.

All of sudden, she grimaced rubbing her head with her palms and whined "Don't know why this head is paining suddenly"

Arnav hands circled her shoulders without delay in panic "Di.. What happened? Wait let me call the doctor... First sit inside the car di.." ordering her in concern he made her sit in the passenger seat while she bit her tongue on her foolish plan. He may be shrwed in business but not in the matter of heart nor in the emotional front where he can't even predict his di's fake illness.

"No.." She shrieked in horror and then she changed her expression when he throws a weird gaze.

"Are you alright?" He frowned blinking.

"Haan..Yeah..It's just a normal headache. I'll be okay if I take rest but...." She trailed down pressing her head more to make him believe.

"Di..What is it? Come I'll drop you at room" He held her hands to help her. She halted him "Someone should complete the pooja, I arranged in the temple. It's important..Can... You?" She asked hopefully.

He thinned his lips not answering her.
"Please...For me..." She pouted trying to melt him.

He nods having no other chance to escape, after all his di asked something, how could he deny then?

Anjali smiled in glee forgetting her earlier headache which was not in the first place.

"Take Khushiji with you, she'll be helpful and She know these pooja stuffs..haan.." She said as she stepping down from the car.

"Ok, I'll pick her from her home. Happy now" He said rather irritatedly than ecstatic which she expected.

"It's getting late for pooja. I'll be fine, you go chotte.." She literally pushed him into the car closing the door.

"Don't forget to pick Khushiji" She shouted and sighed dejectedly seeing the speeding car 'When will you bring my bhabhi home chotte and Moreover when will you accept your feelings?'