7| Sister's talk

"What happened there Khushi? There's no problem right. Did Shyam harmed you? How is Anjaliji? What does dadiji and maaji said? Khushi speak something" Payal shook Khushi vigorously as soon as Khushi stepped into the house.

"Jiji. Stop. Stop.. Take a take breath. Bride shouldn't be worry like this" Khushi dragged her through the hallway.

"Khushi.. you came" Garima took fast strides to reach her.

"Haan Haan.. I came as single piece like I went. Where's buaji? I'll tell you all everything in detail" Khushi muttered making Garima to sit beside Payal and went in search of buaji.

"This Khushi na..." Payal hissed not having ounce of patience to know what happened there.

Can I call Aakashji? He knows what happened? But how can I call him when amma was sitting right beside me, Payal mused. She fiddled her fingers circling the end of her dupatta.  Fortunately, the guests were directed to Raizada guest house at earlier owing to their small house.

"Arey Khushi, wait let me put my glasses"

Payal peeked from her place to see an energetic Khushi dragging buaji who was mumbling her own phrases. Her heart drummed against her rib cage. She was afraid of her marriage, the marriage which she dare to dream after her broken marriage. In a nook of her heart, a fear of her marriage still reside there. She knows, if the truth was out before everyone then her future will be a question mark. Even if everyone accept her, she was scared about manorama maa's reaction. Will she accept her after knowing the truth???

"Khushi enough. Just tell me what happened there" Payal hopped from her place.

Seeing her desperateness Khushi have no heart to delay in telling the happenings. She narrated what all conspired between her, Aakash, Arnav and Nani.

Payal let her lungs to fill oxygen only after knowing her marriage has no qualms.

"Now like a good bride, jiji is going to ready like a princess" Khushi chirped twirling Payal.

Payal smiled which reached her eyes.

"Finally, everything is well" Garima heaved a sigh.

"Nothing is well Garima. Still that Shyam is living under the roof, not everyone is aware of this" Buaji's worried voice reopened the balmed mind.

Leaving Payal, Khushi held buaji and Garima palm in her each "Arnavji is there na. He's with us, he'll make everything alright"

Garima looked at her with hesitation. Khushi squinted her eyes in assurance.

Payal hugged her from back and whispered on her ear "What's with you and arnavji?"

Khushi hiccupped and stare at her with wide eyes.

"No..thing..." Khushi stuttered sprinting away.

Payal raised her eyebrows and following her.

"Seems like another wedding is on the way Garima" Garima couldn't help but agree on her words.

.
.
.
.

"Khushi, you didn't answer me. What's with you and arnavji?" Payal nudged khushi's elbow who was rummaging her cupboard.

Khushi remained tight lipped giving hints to Payal unknowingly.

"I never know you could work hard on our wish" Said Payal.

Khushi frowned "What wish?"

"You forget it pagli. Remember how we dreamt of marrying brothers and to live in same house" Payal answered with a teasing smile.