3| It's time to become selfish

"Not bad ranisahiba...I thought you are one of the dumpest women in the world. But now I can't help but salute your foolishness which is now going to make me a millionaire without much effort. I thought to kill you inturn earning a sympathy from your family along with the money when they're mourning over your loss. But see my luck, you sent your brother in that car... Haha... Haha... This thought never crossed my mind ranisahiba.. Trust me... You did a brilliant job... If the pillar of Raizada mansion fell down then there's no one can help you all out from the darkness called Shyam Manohar Jhaaa... haha... After your chotte death you'll be devastated haainaa... But I'll pull you out of the devastated state and send you to your brother ranisahiba... No one can threaten me after that not even khushiji, she have to come to me. She need to come to me..." Shyam spoke insanely caressing Anjali photo with his fingers.

Shock would be an understatement for him when Anjali came and stand before him all fit and fine. Like hell, she described how her head aches and so that for same reason she didn't go to temple. He wished to smash her head with something heavy which will take her life forever. Gradually his tension cooled down when she proceeded to tell how she send Arnav instead. After that he heard nothing, surely not the part where she said about the brewing love between her chotte and khushiji. His brain was busy dancing over the victory he hadn't expected and planned.

"Aakash..." Arnav's dubious voice made aakash flung himself into arnav arms. Khushi and gupta family gasped in shock seeing aakash broken form.

"Bhai..." Aakash cried almost covering arnav with his frame. Payal marched forward to place her hand on aakash shoulder. Seeing him crying like a kid, her eyes also got moist.

"Aakash what happened? Aakash look here..Akash you.." Arnav frowned seeing his weird behaviour.

"I thought I lost you bhai...Thank god, you are fit and fine. I can't imagine... a life without you..I was scared...Scared from the minute di said about you going by that car. I..." Aakash stammered as his throat was choked with the intensity of his fear.

"Aakash... What are you saying? How do you know about the accident? I didn't informed it to anyone. And... Only brakes are failed accidentally, how do you know about it?" Eventhough he is shocked and confused by aakash words his ASR brain never failed to calculate the situation.

Aakash broke the hug in satisfaction of seeing his brother all fine except a little scratch or wound on his forehead.

"Brakes are not failed accidentally" He stated shocking every occupants of the house.

"What?" Khushi gaped in shock hearing someone purposely trying to murder Arnav. Her arms automatically found its place on Arnav left arm wounding around it as if to keep himself tying to herself in the attempt of keeping him safe. She can't imagine something happening to Arnav.

Arnav's frown turned into horror imagining Anjali in the place of his if hadn't anjali was not affected by her head ache.

A sudden fury passed on his veins. He wished to strangle the person neck the moment, whoever tried to harm his family. And more rage was diverted to the security guards of Raizada mansion. He wasn't paying them for nothing.

Stuffing his right hand on his trousers he took his mobile only to call and command his Friday man.

"Increase the security on Raizada mansion and our main office. Replace the entire security team" Firing orders to Aman, Arnav never heard what Aakash was saying to Payal.

"Payalji, we're betrayed... Betrayed by whom we thought as a good and genuine person" Aakash said with a cry when she asked him the reason for his state.

"Aakash ji... How? Who?" Payal stuttered as the thought of Shyam crossed her mind. He was the only one who was not at all a genuine person in Raizada mansion.