2| Will North and South meet?

"Did I heared it right? Or my ears are ringing in the shock of seeing Arnavji's/Arnav beta's calm posture?" This was the thought running on the would be bride mind and as same with two other elders.

They three stuck their index finger on their respective ears and rubbed them harshly in attempt to clear their misconspection. Still the scene was was same. Khushi fingers rested comfortably on his left arm while he's looking at her without blink.

Confirming they're not hallucinating by pinching themselves and hissed when it pained, they called them.

"Khushi..."

"Arnavji..."

"Arnav beta..."

"Hey Sankadevi..."

Every calls went on deaf ears. Payal, Garima and buaji shared a knowing glance. They're not blind nor innocent to understand the looks Arnav and khushi share yet they couldn't digest it. They're always north and south. If khushi loves sweet he's allergic to it. If khushi loves chai, he loves black coffee which was blunt according to khushi. If khushi loves to eat on dhabba his preference was always high end air conditioned restaurants. If khushi loves desi he was sophisticated. If khushi loves to talk non stop, he's a complete introvert. If khushi loves simple things, his choices always carries an aura which screams his extravagant. If khushi prefers to walk to reach some destination, he prefers cars or maybe airplanes when khushi loves train. If khushi is aloud which attracts half of the population, his looks and richness appeal everyone. If khushi loves to mingle with everyone he prefers aloof even better he'll escape from there. If khushi was upset she'll do few tonnes of jelabi while he screams at the person's face whoever dare to disturb him. If everyone love to befriend with her, they'll not dare to go near him. From the day khushi met him, all she did was to curse him, chide him, scold him, complain about him, challenged him, standing against his each and every thoughts and decision. And the top priority was own by khushi's friend devimaiyya while he'll never turn towards the direction of the temple. Could these big differences be overlooked? No... But they can't deny the fact that there was some wavelength passing between them. The scene happening before them was evident for that.

Is this called Opposite attracts? Are they both into each other? Can it be possible? Arnav and khushi can't be in the same line or Can they? Is that's why khushi always talk about him? She never talked about shyam like she do about Arnav even before they came to know his true colours. Was that mean she loved him from the start? Is this why she refused for marriage?...

As their thoughts were conversing over the scene unwrapping before them, the sole reason of their thoughts were busy in their own world where everything else was out of their head.

Khushi's eyes fixated on him without blinking, her fingers froze on his arm hearing his sorry.

Why is he saying sorry? For which reason his sorry is valid? For which insult she should consider this sorry? Should it be for his misbehaviour on that night when they meet for first time? Or Should it be for releasing her video on news channels? Or Should it be for sending her into that crumpling building? Or Should it be for every insults he hurl at her whenever chance was given? Or Should it be for making her wait today?

Even if he's sorry for every little thing he had inflicted on her, could she  accept him? Could she forget her torn heart when he was the one who tore it? Could she overcome the insults without keeping it in heart? Could she forget the horrible heart break she had faced on diwali night? Could she let her heart beat and fly again without fearing for rejection? Can she risk her heart again despite knowing there was plentiful options out there for him to hurt her? The answer was a BIG NO... She is not ready to face another heart break and this time it would be more painful and manifolds hundred times than earlier if it breaks again. She can't bear the ruthless ASR once again when she was experiencing a caring, doting Arnav. This time it would be mutual from two sides, she is not going to face another situation like diwali night.  Determined on her thoughts she stepped back making Arnav frown on losing her contact.