prologue (part 1) two hells and one murderer

A/n neo can talk in this one also everyone besides jaune will be girls

Roman = romena

Ren = rei

Adam = amanda

Neptune = nep

Sun = sunny

Ozpin = ozpina

Pov nightmare

(Yang punchs me in the face and ruby laughs then I spit blood)

(Yang) awww I think he's broke him.

(Qrow) keep on hurting him he deserves it for being a hybrid fanus.

(Tia) I agree

(Looks up at yang and I stand up then she punchs me and i grab her fist)

Enough!

(Punchs yang in her stomach then I grab ruby by the throat and summer&raven walks trough the door to see me then they look in my blue eyes)

(Summer) nightmare stop!

(Ruby) mother help me!

SHUT UP!

(Looks at yang then I let go of ruby and kick her away)

(Tai) see I said bringing him in was a bad idea!

(Qrow) he's a fanus and fanus need to DIE!

(Raven) bullshit don't think I don't know what you kept on doing to him.

(Summer looks at raven)

(Summer) what do you mean raven?

(Raven looks at me to see that I'm bloody)

(Raven) I think its best for nightmare to answer that.

(Summer looks at me to see I have tears in my eyes)

(Summer) what did they do?

You won't believe me after all four vs one.

(Looks away from summer then she walks over and puts her hand on my shoulder)

(Summer) nightmare plz tell me......

Fine......yang and qrow and tai beaten me up so many times that I wished death and ruby called me a mutt and a cat then she locks me out side. But if I fought back the two demons you two call daughters would tell qrow that I beaten them up for no reason then he nearly kills me over and over and over.

(Summer) nightmare what about the cuts on your arms?

Because of these four I cut my self and I train while I bleed to get stronger.

(Raven) you four are monsters.

(Yang) mother you don't believe this creat-

(Angered tone)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YANG MY REAL PARENTS ARE MURDERED AND I DON'T KNOW IF MY SISTERS AND MY TWIN ARE ALIVE!

(Qrow walks over to me then he slaps me and he picks me up by my throat then my hands turn cold and I punch qrow in the face then he stumbles back and i smirk then he touch's his face to see its numb)

(Qrow) you piece of shit!

(Qrow walks to me and raven grabs qrows hand then she punchs qrow in his gut)