prologue (part 2) two hells and one murderer

A/n nightmare is 16 teen years old in this part

Also jack is nightmares father

(One last thing) alduin and dragon will be girls and they will have human forms

Pov nightmare

(Walks around the base after another beating from Salem then I see romena and she walks to me)

(Romena) hello prince nightmare.

Hey romena and before you ask no I'm not okay.

(Romena) its because of her.

Yes its because of Salem.

(Sighs)

Listen romena I'm planning to leave. its been a year so I might as well get out here.

(Romena sighs)

(Romena) see ya.

Take care of neo for me.

(Romena) I'll do it nightmare

Thank you romena.

(Walks away then I walk into the throne room to see cinder and Salem talking to each other then I see a portal and I walk through it then I look around to see I am in a different land)

What the fuck?!

(Walks around then I see a certain bald male walking towards me)

(Hated man) do you go to the clound district often.....oh wa-

(Grabs him by the throat and slams him into the ground then I summon a broad axe and swing it decapitating him then I walk away like nothing happend)

(Fourth wall shattered)

You welcome readers!

(Fourth wall repaired)

(Walks towards a town then I walk into the gates and I see a house near by then i walk towards it and I feel a familiar power then i walk into the house and I head up stairs to see my old man)

(Jack) hello nightmare good to see you again.

(Looks at him pissed off)

So this is where you have been goddamn hiding for the past ten fucking years ....in a different realm.

(Jack) I'm sorry that I wasn't able to prot-

(Pissed off tone and my eyes turn into demon eyes)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BASTARD ME AND MY TWIN AND MY SISTERS SAW YOU AND MOTHER FUCKING DIE AND NOW HERE I AM SEEING YOU AGAIN WITH MY SISTERS AND TWIN OUT THERE IN O- NO MINE REALM AND I DONT GODDAMN KNOW WEATHER THEY ARE ALIVE OR DEAD SO DO ME A FUCKING FAVOR FOR ONCE AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

(Jack looks at me in shock then my eyes turn to there normal color and I send a death glare at him)

(Jack) Son i didn't know our deaths would affect you this much.

Oh you don't even goddamn know the half of it.

(Walks towards jack then I grab his head and I send the last ten years worth of memories. Of me living in those hells then I stop and he looks at me with a blank expression)

(Jack) I'm legitimately sorry son for leaving you four.

I don't give a damn anymore about you or anyone you know jack.