prologue (part three) two hells and the murderer

a/n nightmares age is 22 in this part and he has black wolf ears and tail

W/m = White fang member

R/m = random man

Nightmare Lvl 1

Exp 0

Exp 900 needed to reach lvl 2

(Realm) rwby

Pov nightmare

(Arrives at remnant then i turn around to see alduin&serana and mour&parthenax behind me)

Will they see you four?

(Alduin and the others shake their heads no and I sigh)

That's one problem off my chest then.

(Walks a few steps then I start stumbling and i fall onto my knees)

(Serana) nightmare are you okay?!

I'm....... fine .........damn it!

(Begins to feel pain in my chest then my body starts changing and I feel my tail starting to burn)

AGGH!

(Flash back)

Pov nightmare

(Looks around to see my past self running through a base then a explosion happens and my younger self hits the wall from the blast then he runs down the hall way again)

(Past nightmare) I got to find them I need to protect dragon and my sisters!

(Past nightmare runs into a big then a explosion happens and nightmare passes put then he wakes up five minutes later to see sisters&dragon being taken away by metal men then two people walk up to my younger self one is male while the other is female with white hair)

(White hair girl) iro*wo* should we kill this boy?

(Man) no winter schee leave the boy alive after team *&*£ dealt with his parents.

(My younger self looks up at the man&winter with hatred in his eyes)

(Past nightmare) I HATE YOU! I SWEAR I'LL AVENGE MY PARENTS AND I WILL FIND MY FATHERS GROUP!

(The man laughs)

(Man) you'll never kill me and your parent are dead but the wolves of black fire is DEAD!

(Past nightmare starts growling then everything fades to black)

(Flash back ends)

Pov nightmare

(Gets up and looks around to see everything's normal then I look at my tail to see its a Skelton wolf tail and I hear gasps then i look at mour and the others looking at me in shock)

(Mour) nightmare what happend to your tail?!

(Sighs)

It most of been my vampire blood and Grimm blood contradicting one another which caused me to be part zombie I think?

(Alduin) nightmare where are we?

(Sighs and my eyes transform into Grimm eyes)

We're at my realm but things haven't changed here but why is that?