chapter 9 telling the past

A/n i don't condone suicide or self harm.

Nightmare lvl 1 | Blake lvl 1

Exp 700. | Exp 0

Exp 200 intil lvl 2. | Exp 900 intil lvl 2

Pov nightmare

(Hears someone jump down then I look behind me to see ????1)

A/n you get the idea.

Who the hell are you?!

(??1) just call me sunny wunkong.

(Sighs and I take off my hood to reveal my wolf ears then I lean against a wall)

I'm pretty sure we both know that humanity won't change.

(Blake) you don't kn-

(Sends Blake a flash back of my past with the rose family then she falls onto one of her knees and she looks at me)

See what I mean. Hell you saw me relocating my jaw that tai dislocated. So you three gotta choose a side my or atlas but if you choose atlas.

(Pulls out one of my guns and I aim it at blake)

I won't hesitate to end any of you.

(Puts my gun into one of my trench coat pockets)

Now I'm giving every last one of you two choices Join me or leave.

(Blake&sunny&penny sighs)

(Penny&blake&sunny) fine we'll join you.

Anyway black I want to know about your time with amanda in the white fang.

(Blake sighs and i walk to the table then I sit down)

(Blake) fine I was a memeber of the white fang actually you can say I was born into it. Back then things were different in the ashes of war the white fang were ment as a symbol of peace and unity between humans and fanuses. But of course despite being promised equality the fanus were subjected to discrimination and hate.

Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so the white fang rose up as a voice of our people.

(Blake) and I was there I was st the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott and I actually thought we were making a difference..... But I was just a youthful optimist. Then five years ago our, leader stood down and a new one took his place. A new leader with a new way of thinking. Suddenly our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us. Hijacked cargo from companies that used faunus as Labour.