chapter 7 truth revealed

Nightmare lvl 1

Exp 700

Exp 200 intill lvl 2

The pick below is what Ozpina looks like

Pov nightmare

(Glynda) now class enough time for one more match so..........wolf come down and choose your opponents.

(Sighs and I stand up from my seat then I walk towards glynda)

(Alex) do you know who your opponents are going to be wolf?

(Lina) he won't tell so lets see who he chooses.

(Luna) this will be interesting.

(Sighs and I stop walking then I turn around and I look around the room then I point at ruby&yang)

I choose ruby and yang to be my opponents.

(Glynda) ruby and yang do you two want to be his opponents?

(Ruby) lets do this.

(Yang) bring it on.

(Yang&ruby walk over to me and they pull out their weapons while my right eye is surrounded by black flames then I put my hands into my pockets)

This time I say when it starts glynda.

(Glynda) sure im curious how you will start the match.

(Sighs)

Its a beautiful day outside kids are being Neglcted and abused. The rose family created two monsters........on days like this monsters like us SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!

(yang charges at me and she begins to glow black then I take my left hand out of my pocket and i throw yang into a wall then ruby swings crescent rose at me ten times and I dodge all of her attacks then yang pops out of the wall and she stands beside ruby)

(Yang) its been months sense you joined beacon and yet you still hold a grudge against us!

(Sighs)

You two don't understand but don't worry you both will soon.

(Summons knifes and I snap my fingers then three knifes hit yang while ruby dodges all of them)

(Ruby) what have we done to you!

(Sighs)

Turn around kids it be a crime if I had to go back on the promise I made for the rose family.