chapter 5 zandra rose?

Blonde hair girl = jane (fem jaune)

Black hair girl = rei (female ren)

Nightmare lvl 1

Exp 650

Exp 250 intill lvl 2

A/n now some of you might be wondering why the hell do i have those exp and lvl things for its simple really it shows how strong nightmare is in general also it shows how far nightmare and dragon are apart

Example (twins to arch enemies)

Pov nightmare

(Jane charges at cardin and jane swings her sword then cardin dodges and counters knocking jane down then Jane gets up and she swings her sword and Cardin blocks)

(Cardin) this is the part where you lose.

(Jane) over my dea-

(Cardin knees jaune in the gut the jane falls down and Cardin swings his mace)

(Glynda) Cardin that's enough. Students as you can see Mrs arc's aura had now dropped into the red zone in a tournament style duel this would indicate jane is no longer fit for battle. But we enough time for one more match so who will fight who this time?

(Glynda looks around then she notices me smirking)

(Glynda) how about wolf chaos vs Weiss schee.

(Sighs)

Do you want to go toe to toe weiss?

(Weiss) only if you are ready wolf.

(Sighs again and i walk towards the area then I hear mio&zio running towards me and luna&line grabs them them they sit back down and Weiss walks towards me then she stops in front of me)

I might have to put those two on a leash.

(Weiss) lets do this.

(Glynda) three

What ever snow angel.

(Weiss) don't call me that!

(Glynda) two

(Sighs and I summon a black ice glyph then I punch it creating a black rapier and I swing it around then I smirk and Weiss looks at me In shock)

(Weiss) how?!

(Weiss creates a glyph and a rapier appears then she grabs it)

(Glynda) one NOW!