chapter 10 karma goes two ways not one

Nightmare lvl 2 | Blake lvl 1

Exp 0.                     | exp 200

Exp 2000 intil lvl 3 |exp 700 intill lvl 2

A/n I have a idea for another set of nightmares transformations but that will wait and all I am going to say it involves undertale and the AU,s

Pov ruby

(Me&yang walks around then we Look around and see blake while she is walking towards us then i notice that her left ear is different)

what happened to you?

(Me&yang stops and Blake looks at us with anger in her eyes)

(Blake) well ruby maybe if yang didn't spout that racist bull shit last weak then maybe everything would be fine. But then again for you two and tau&qrow nothing is alright after all none of this would've happened if you four didn't break him.

(Yangs eyes turn red and she punches blake then Blake catches yang's fist and Blake sighs then she knees yang in the stomach causing yang to fall onto her knees)

Yang!

(Looks at yang to see she is mostly fine but she is exhausted)

(Blake) pathetic now I understand why nightmare said I should hold back alot.

(Blake walks passed us and yang stands up then yang turns around and she punches Blake but blake grabs yang's fist then Blake grabs yang by the neck and Blake lifts yang up)

(Blake) I'm surprised you would even have the nerve to do that a second time. But I guess animals like you need to be put in their place.

(Blake throws yang into me and I hit a wall knocking us out)

(Timeskip)

Pov ruby

(Wakes up and I look to my left to see yang with beowolf ears then I look around the room to see no one else is in here and i touch the top of my head to see there are beowolf ears on my head then I sit up and my ears droop down then I sigh)

I wonder what happened to us after me and yang passed out.

(A door opens and I see dad&qrow walk into the room then I see Ozpina walking in the room and she sits in a chair while dad&Qrow walk over to my&yangs beds then tai sits in a chair sigh beside me while qrow does the Same thing but right beside yang)

(Tai) ruby tell us what happened.

(Sighs)

Me and yang were walking around then Blake walk towards us and she says that none of this would've happened if we didn't absue nightmare.

(Tai looks down in sadness while Ozpina laughs)

That is not funny!

(Ozpina) yes it is because of the qoute nightmare said.

What did he say?!

(Ozpina) what people do to you is their karma How you react is yours.

(Tai) so what your saying is after all those years of neglecting and abusing nightmare.