chapter 6 zandra vs team rwby

Nightmare lvl 1

Exp 700

Exp 200 intill lvl 2

Pov ruby

(Glynda) yes students, the forest of forever falls is indeed beautiful. But we're not here to sight see professor peaches has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest. each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. How ever this forest is full of the creatures of grimm so be sure to say by your teammates. We will rendezvous at four o'clock. Have fun!

(Why walks towards a few trees but they stops and look at me)

Go a head team I'll be there in a minute

(They nod and walk away then I look left to see wolf and his team getting sap then I look around intill someone grabs me and they throw me into a tree then I look at the person to see they are wearing by clothes buts they are blue&black not red&black then push my self off the tree and I pull out crescent rose)

Who are you?!

(???1) so mother never told you or yang who i am? What a shame I guess it will be much funnier to see what happens when I avenge nightmare!

(Looks at ???1 in shock them she pulls out a grey&black version of crescent rose)

No fucking way!

(????1 smirks)

(????1) I might as well answer the question........my is zandra rose.

(Zandra charges at me and we both swings our scythes then our scythe clash together creating a small shock wave and zandra moves her scythe a little bit them she throws me at a tree but I stab crescent rose into the ground then I pull out of the ground and zandra charges at me then i swing my scythe at zandra cutting her cheek and she punches me back a foot then I slit blood out)

Why are you doing this?!

(Zandra) to avenge the one person i would consider my master!

(Zadra charges at me and she swings her scythe them I jump over it and punch her then she grabs my fist and headbuts me then I stumble back and violet grabs me by the throat then i see yang behind zandra and she throws me at yang then yang falls down and I land on her)

Pov zandra

(Turns around while Yang&ruby stand up then I smirk)

(Yang) who the hell are you?!

I'm ruby's twin.

(Yang) ruby is that true?

(Ruby) I don't know yang but we need to ask qrow or dad.

(I put my scythe away and I unsheathe my sword )

You won't get a chance to see "father" or "uncle" ever again!

(Yang) we will kick your ass!

Nightmare and me would've made a great team. But you monsters killed him!

(Yang eyes glow red and I smirk then I charge at her and she punches me then I grab yangs fist and ruby swings crescent rose then I jump over the scythe and I kick yang in the head knocking her down then I swing my at yang and yang rolls away then ruby punches me and I grab her fist then I twist her arm breaking it)