chapter 4 meeting raven and professor boring class

Nightmare lvl 1

Exp 600

Exp 300 intill lvl 2

Pov nightmare

(Wakes up and looks around to see its only seven a.m. Then I pull the sheets off my bed to see zio&mio sleeping and I am still wearing my clothes)

How am I going to explain you two?

(Sighs and I move mio&zio off of me then I place them down and I stand up then I walk over to my trenchcoat&gloves&knifes then I put my trenchcoat on and I put my guns into my pockets then I put my gloves on and I put my knifes into my sleeves then I sigh)

I survived yesterday so I might as well live to die another day.

(Venom&carnages forms into my Grimm mask covering my right eye socket and teleport to juniors to see its open then I walk in juinors to see melaine&miltia and a women wearing a Grimm mask then I sit down and junior looks at me in the eye)

(Juinor) your here for "it" our you?

I'm am wearing a Grimm mask so of course I'm here for the eye.

(Junior sighs and junior grabs a box then he gives it to me)

(Juinor) with that semblance of yours you should be able to heal that eye wound easily so I don't see why you need a new one.

(Sighs and I open the box to reveal)

Listen junior I'm the reason why this place is still up and running so but out my fucking business

(Junior sighs then I remove my mask and i open my right eye socket then I put the robot eye in their and i blink a few times to see its working then I look right to see the girl with the Grimm mask staring at me in shock)

(Girl) nightmare is that you?