Chapter XXXII

The question still remains: Where do they root next? Harry has made his home in Chicago and though he doesn't mind going back, having seen his mother again has made him more hesitant to leave. New York is similar to Chicago, in its spirits and city landscape, but Chicago has become Harry's place of precedence and he's not sure if he's ready to give that up.

"You don't have to stay. I'll understand." His mother says in a tone most mothers use when their only son has decided to spread his wings. He knows she'll understand, she's been so understanding for as long as he can remember. This is more of a "him" thing and whether or not leaving his mother alone again would be the best idea. "You can always visit." She reminds, as if the thought hadn't already crossed his mind. But would just visiting be sufficient. "I'll be alright, I've been doing this for years now." Harry knows and he hates that he's left his mother alone for so long. They were meant to face the world together and he left to do it on his own.

"Maybe you could come to Chicago, live with Louis and me." He has no doubt that it's a thing, him and Louis living together. He can't wait for it to be a thing.

Harry's mother shakes her head, placing her hands on Harry's crossed arms. "I can't, I've made my living here." She nods her head at him, pushing his doubts away. "Go make your own living, with Louis." Harry still feels like he's leaving a part of himself and though he wishes he could change his mother's opinion, he can't. At least he has her blessing.

One last hug is what he leaves her with, boarding a train back to Chicago with Louis and the gang. A sense of déjà vu hits him as he watches Louis sleep on the fold out mattress. The warm skin of his hips is revealed, toned collarbones peeking out of his shirt. His hair has ruffled because of his tossing and turning and Harry isn't one to resist him anymore. He leans over the boy, soft kisses tracing his neck, up until his ear. His hand grazes Louis' thigh, shifting the boy so Harry can cover his body, finding his mouth and kissing him through his sleep.

Louis' arms suddenly latch onto him, jerking Harry as close as humanly possible. Harry stops to breathe, skimming his nose along the boy's cheek.

"Thought you were asleep?" Harry taunts, Louis blinking up at him languidly.

"I was until I felt your hands on me." Louis whispers, voice raspy form having just woken up. Harry groans at the affect it has on him, dipping down to catch his lips again. Louis whines, wiggling under him as Harry drives his hips forward. Keens escape his lips as Harry's hardened length meets his, pleasure driving him up the wall. Louis forces more of his hips up into Harry, mouth hanging open and white behind his eyelids.

Harry doesn't want to stop, wants Louis to scream his name as he comes for the first time, but he slows his pace, lightly thumping Louis' chest. "Louis, have you ever- " He exhales through his nose, large hand looking scandalizing spanned across Louis' chest. "Had an orgasm?" The pure confusion that crosses his face paired with Louis' soft, "No." halts everything.

He pries himself away, a foot of space to try and rationalize. "Oh God." He closes his eyes, not wanting this to change things, not wanting his morals to make him see the error of his ways. But he isn't anything, if not for a gentleman. "I-"

"Does it feel good, an orgasm I mean?" A boy who's never experienced an orgasm. Harry might die. He nods gently, caressing the front of Louis' pants, Louis whimpering at the touch.

"It feels heavenly, when done right." He strokes with more finesse, the outline of Louis' prick becoming apparent through the barrier of fabric. Louis' body shakes with every stoke, hips convulsing as he draws his high, but Harry stops before he can, Louis sobbing as his hand retracts. "Can I take your pants off?" Harry pleads, wanting to see more skin, soft and plush against his hand.

"Please." Louis raises his hips, Harry practically ripping the garment off. Boxers still present an obstacle, Harry bringing them down alongside the pants. Louis flushes with his bottom half completely exposed his long button down doing nothing to cover his modesty. He bites his lip as covers himself, harry tsking his actions.

"Don't do that, pretty. I want to see you properly." Louis slowly brings his hands down, tomato red as Harry stares at him down there. He's never had someone do that before and he might feel exposed, but a part of him is pleased by the primal look in Harry's eyes. Contact is made between Harry's hand and Louis' length, a gasp escaping past his lips. Louis reaches for the pillow beside him, sandwiching it between himself and Harry, to have something to hold onto, to have something to tear apart. He grips it tightly, little hiccups stuck in his throat as Harry gives him his very first hand job. He wants to cry, it feels that good. A few tears manage to escape, running down his cheeks as he chokes back a full on sob. Harry glances up, motions seizing when he notices his tear stained face. "Am I overwhelming you? Should I stop?"

Louis reaches for him, holding him still, not wanting him to stop, never wanting him stop. "Don't- please don't stop. I'm fine, it's just so much." He moves in Harry's fist to prove his point. "Feels good." He whimpers.

Harry's bites at his lips, lust overtaking as he sheds his own pants. He hovers over the boy, dipping down to kiss him as he connects their naked pricks. The sensations has Louis keening, breath catching as Harry's hand wraps around the both of them. Louis can feel Harry's cock pulsing alongside his, burning in the pressure of his hand. It feels so good, Louis having felt nothing like it before.

Hot breath hits his face, Harry's proximity reminiscent of how he's equally as gone as Louis is. Harry's seconds away from coming and the only stimulations he's had is these few minutes of stroking, Louis is just that special, just that sinful. He marks his skin, lips roaming every plane of skin peeking out of his shirt. Louis' mouth drops open, pleasure spiking his spine. His tummy feels funny, legs kicking as he nears his high.

Harry bites down on Louis' collarbone, Louis' vision going white as he comes, hips still thrusting into Harry's hand as he rides it out. Louis' face is enough for Harry to come too, eyelashes curling the tops of is pink cheeks, the blinding image of beauty. Louis mouth closes with a final whimper, body tuckered out from his first ever orgasm. Harry pecks Louis' lips a final time before rolling over, hauling a more-than-willing Louis to his chest.

"You feeling okay? Good , for your first time?" Louis shyly nodds against his chest, tucking himself further against Harry.

"Perfect." It was, it all was.