A "Star" shows up.

Pov Dipper

A summer afternoon the sun shinning bright and somewhat burning my pale skin, the soft breeze in my hair. I'm walking threw a large town called Gravity Falls, a weird and stupid town.

Many people come to see these dumbasses make a fool of themselves. My name is Mason Pines, but the towns folk call me Dipper. The mafia are getting bigger, that doesn't seem to bother me at all. I mean being the most feared in Gravity falls, well let's say that no knows it's really me. I wear a mask that covers half of my face, it makes my job easier.

I don't know what they call me in the other world, but they fear me. They don't hurt Mabel, they don't even involve her. I'm number one and it's somewhat bad because my life is always at stake. I can't die, I can't die because my sister needs me.

People were crowding the streets, which was very surprising. I'm walking threw the town and start to hear gunshots from a far. I start to walk slower in case something interesting happens. A second later I am slight bump and I turn around to see a little girl limping.

"S-Sorry... " She mumbled.
"Get behind me and don't talk." I said.

Three officer came up to and there faces were bright red. The little girl did exactly what I did.

"Dipper have you seen a little girl? "
"She ran past me and took a right." I smiled.
"Thank you, Dipper. "

They all ran away and I look back at the little girl. She's new at this and I can tell her gun is visible, the things that she stole is too and the make on her wrist.

"W-Why did you... " She fainted on the spot.
"Woah!..... poor thing. " I mumbled.

I carried her to my shop that was only minutes away. I enter my shop and lock while closing all the blinds from the window and door. I laid her down on the counter, and she's a mess.

She got shot on her leg but not that serious, her dress is ripped and I think I dropped some of her stolen goods.

"Not bad for you first time, I need to heal you. " I said.

I hovered my hand on top of the wound and healed her. I still had to clean and dress is either way. It was above her knee, they never had good aim anyway. I decided to fix the ripped part of her light blue dress.

Once I did, I just sat down and waited for the girl to wake up. It only took a few minutes.

"W-Where am I? " She mumbled sitting up.
"Hey Doll. " I said.

She looked at her dress and wrapped leg and looked at me.

"Where my gun? " She mumbled.
"Right here sweetie, it was on safety anyway. " I said.
"Who ar-"
"My name is Dipper Pines and don't worry I did nothing to you or you stolen goods. Next time make sure you hide your tattoo, you gun and stolen goods." I smiled
"Ep! "

She jumped off the counter and felt pain on her leg.

"Doll be careful, I just dressed your wound." I said.
"I-I'm fine." She mumbled.
"Sit down, I'll get your stuff and then I'll show you a faster route to you home." I said.
"F-Fine, but why did you save me? " She asked.

I went in the back and grabbed her stuff, I gave her a few things because I did drop a few of her goodies.

"How old are you? " I asked.
"Ten and you? "
"Seven teen." I said.
"You look young."
"Now, when I was your age I didn't have the guts to steal anything. I'm proud. " I said.
"You don't even know me. " She said.
"I know, that's why I didn't turn you in." I said.

The girl's reaction was priceless, but she did smile right after. I gave her a little gift because I was feeling nice.

"Take this." I said.
"Another gun?" she said.
"This a special. This doesn't come out until next month. " I smiled.
"T-Thank you Mr. Dipper. " She mumbled.
"No problem Doll. " I said.
" Doll? " She said.
"Since I can't know your real name, I thought about giving your a nickname." I said.
"Take this." She said placing a golden ring in my palms.
"What's this?" I asked.
"When we meet again if your in trouble, I'll help you as much as I can." She smiled.
"Thank you. " I said.
"No problem it's the least I can do. " She said.
"So where are you heading too?" I asked.
"To the docks. " She said.
"When I lead you to the back entrance take the path on the right, once you see the stop sign take a left and the docks are right there. " I smiled.

I lead her to the back door and once I opened it she raced out. I smiled and went back inside to finish something.

Pov Doll

I ran as fast as I could while holding the gun he gave me. It was pretty light and a dark purple. I look at my dress and it looks like nothing happened to it. The shortcut that Mr. Dipper have me was wonderful, I go home early.

Now I have to face the rath of Will and Bill and probably Widow. Before I entered the warehouse I put the gift that Mr. Dipper have me in the bag. I sneaked in to the ware house and heard tapping.

"Thank god your okay!" Lady Widow picked me up.
"I can't breathe." I mumbled.
"Never do that again! " She yelled.
"Sorry." I said.
"Star you know you can't get out without one of us. " Will said.
"I know, but you always treat me like a kid! I'm strong enough to do things on my own. " I said.
"Star, we only do this because it's better have someone by your side then be alone. " Bill said.
"I know, it's just sometimes I think that it's only me. " I said.
"Andrew does a terrible job at watching you. " Lady Widow said.
"So, what's in your bag? " Will asked.
"Only stolen goods. " I mumbled.
"Okay, go clean up. " Bill said.

I grabbed the bag and went into my room that I shared with lady widow. I sat down and my leg was still in pain. I lifted my dress up and looked at the cleaned and dress wound.

"I'm so stupid. " I said.

I heard the door open and I see Lady Widow looking at me. She rushed over to me and looked at my leg.

"You got caught, you got shot! " She shouted.
"She got what! " I heard Will yelled.
"It's nothing" I said putting my dress down.
"Let me see. " Lady Widow said.

I nodded no and tried to escape until Will grabbed me.

"Let me go! "

He sat me down on my bed and Lady Widow looked at the dressed wound. They unwrapped the bandages and I the wound wasn't as deep as before.

"What happened?" Will said.

Lady Widow looked in the bag and saw the dark purple gun. I pulled my leg away and looked at widow.

"This doesn't come out until months from now, how? " She mumbled.
"This guy helped me escape and he helped me. He gave me a gun and told me to take it, so I did. He fixed my ripped dressed, he dressed and cleaned my wound. " I said.
" Star, why didn't you tell us? " Will said.
"Because I thought if I did, you wouldn't trust me anymore. " I said.
"Sweetie, we care about your safety and well-being. We would always protect you and help you, but we can always trust you. " Widow said.
"Sorry. " I mumbled.
"It's alright. " Will said.
"Okay. "
"Star tomorrow were going to go visit a new friend that owes us money. Are you going to be okay with walking?" Lady Widow said.
"Maybe, I'll probably be a little slow."  I said.
"Want me wait for you? " Lady Widow asked.
"Yes. " I said
"Okay, rest child. " She smiled.

This was interesting.